SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
debating whether the extra head is worth paying full retail for, especially if the paint apps come out like the Flint and Duke.

Darth, what camera do you have?

It is a Sony Cybershot DSC-F707. Great camera (despite being 10 years old)...poor operator. The problem that I am having is that the focus is not working well and I have to futz the settings to get the best possible focus. And I usually have to sacrifice some other aspects unless I can get out in good sunlight. I need to send the camera in for repairs, but it is like 3 weeks to a month turnaround and I can not be without it that long right now.

saupload_biglotslogo.jpg

SSC: $129.99
Go Hastings: $74.99
Buying twice as many toys as otherwise could and irrating the Elite in the process: Priceless.

too bad they are usually second hand display models. hundreds of sticky fingered brats have probably touched them. i like my figures minty fresh thank you.

Looking forward to this one... Still not sure what I'm going to do with the exclusive head though (as in, display-wise - I'm certainly not selling it or anything!).

too bad they are usually second hand display models. hundreds of sticky fingered brats have probably touched them. i like my figures minty fresh thank you.

i always liked the mozzerella smell that some of my gohastings figures have. :lol

Why is that? Sounds gross...

Most of the items they sell at discount were on store shelves. Stuff people messed with, ripped boxes, might be opened and stuff missing. I've lucked out and all my items have been nice but others not so much.

It is a Sony Cybershot DSC-F707. Great camera (despite being 10 years old)...poor operator. The problem that I am having is that the focus is not working well and I have to futz the settings to get the best possible focus. And I usually have to sacrifice some other aspects unless I can get out in good sunlight. I need to send the camera in for repairs, but it is like 3 weeks to a month turnaround and I can not be without it that long right now.

I think it's safe to say you've gotten your moneys worth.

Back