SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"That's hot."

picture.php

Think I am with Prog on this one. I very seriously doubt I would ever display it with that head. It is going to be over $150 with shipping. Think I will wait and get the regular a little bit cheaper down the road. Just spent like $500 on Rock Band 3 in the last week. There is only so much money I can spend on toys before I start feeling a little sick to my stomach haha.

Think I am with Prog on this one. I very seriously doubt I would ever display it with that head. It is going to be over $150 with shipping. Think I will wait and get the regular a little bit cheaper down the road. Just spent like $500 on Rock Band 3 in the last week. There is only so much money I can spend on toys before I start feeling a little sick to my stomach haha.

G.I. Joe > Rock Band III

welp, I finally cancelled my EX Beachhead after much deliberation.

Why?!

Ive decided my $$$ will go to the Platoon line, just too amazing in terms of quality and all that, and I still was not enamoured with Beachhead when I saw him at SDCC, maybe Ill grab him from a 3rd party site, but 150 for the EX just isnt worth it especially since im not a fan of the sculpt.

Back