SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally

003%20%285%29.JPG

Just got a EX viper from Ebay for 137.00 in its brown box:yess:, not bad right?

I hate to be Debbie Downer, but they've been barely getting past 100 bucks since Christmas, but maybe they didn't have a shipper... :dunno

congrats on a great figure tho. :hi5:

Images-article-2012-09-16-channel-ten-glee-crying.gif

Whats the point of you signing up to a message board just to act like a crybaby in every thread?

lol wth?...you definitely need to take a break from this. the 7th grade antics and name-calling are so lame.

I'm simply trying to understand why someone can't post a pic or make a comment in a thread of an "old" figure? So if we don't talk about the Baroness or Bludd, then people should be put down? y'all ain't embarrassed to act this way on the internet? smh

what is the point of arguing with everyone?

I don't know if this was directed towards me, but if so...I don't argue. if you can find one post/reply where I "argue", I'll give you a free EX Cobra Commander.

Last edited:
I hate to be Debbie Downer, but they've been barely getting past 100 bucks since Christmas, but maybe they didn't have a shipper... :dunno

congrats on a great figure tho. :hi5:
$100, i would have love to find a EX viper at that price.:monkey2

thats his way of saying he is very happy for me..:1-1:

Mike doesn't understand board humor or in jokes, so he just interjects himself like a *********.

I am really surprised he didn't respond to Evilface with "R U MAD BRO", but I think even someone with his limited capabilities has realized that **** was old when he was posting it every third post. :lol

Mike doesn't understand board humor or in jokes, so he just interjects himself like a *********.

now i'm a *********? it just never ends. you realize you're showing everyone your maturity level each and every time, good job bro.

I have never called anyone a name, said anything negative, nor put anyone down on this forum...ever.

now i'm a *********? it just never ends. you realize you're showing everyone your maturity level each and every time, good job bro.

I have never called anyone a name, said anything negative, nor put anyone down on this forum...ever.

You're still arguing about it, give the man his free figure like you said you would. Or are you a scammer also?

And I said you interjected "like a D-bag". Kind of like you saying I'm a 7th grader and immature, but you don't insult or argue? :lol
Time will reveal your personality, but you come off as a one trick pony who wants to whine about everything.

Sorry, we can't all be the masters of maturity like you, answering every post with "you mad bro". Of course I noticed you stopped that after my post about it. :lol

You're still arguing about it, give the man his free figure like you said you would. Or are you a scammer also?

And I said you interjected "like a D-bag". Kind of like you saying I'm a 7th grader and immature, but you don't insult or argue? :lol
Time will reveal your personality, but you come off as a one trick pony who wants to whine about everything.

Sorry, we can't all be the masters of maturity like you, answering every post with "you mad bro". Of course I noticed you stopped that after my post about it. :lol

hopefully this is your final little jab at me because I feel like i'm sinking to your level by even acknowledging your comments.

Back