SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the Rangers were organized in "Chalks" in the Mog.

I figured the Vipers are organized into "Fangs".

Presenting Viper Fang 235...VF235.

wvwikl.jpg

257efpi.jpg

30cabv5.jpg

v7e937.jpg

25i176e.jpg

D, where did you get the shotty?

Kinda looks like the Soldier Story Night Ops 2 one, or one that isn't that one at all! :monkey3

Nice squad, I just ordered the last bits to round out my third. Figuring the math, and thanks to already having some random extra parts floating around that were perfect and not to mention all the parts the Ex comes with, I have three pretty kitted out Vipers for around $230. Never thought I would be a troop builder, and yet here we are. :slap

looks great Dino.....I'm working on my 4th viper....take them off their stands and let them go to work. Love the shotty on the pretty boy Viper. Looks like you gave them all sidearms except for the one on the back left.

looking good!

D, where did you get the shotty?

Wow that's quite a crew, nice work!

Kinda looks like the Soldier Story Night Ops 2 one, or one that isn't that one at all! :monkey3

Nice squad, I just ordered the last bits to round out my third. Figuring the math, and thanks to already having some random extra parts floating around that were perfect and not to mention all the parts the Ex comes with, I have three pretty kitted out Vipers for around $230. Never thought I would be a troop builder, and yet here we are. :slap

Badass, Dino :rock

looks great Dino.....I'm working on my 4th viper....take them off their stands and let them go to work. Love the shotty on the pretty boy Viper. Looks like you gave them all sidearms except for the one on the back left.

Thanks for all the kind words, gents. Spazzy, I'm still interested in your black and silver re-paint, but I'm waiting to get some extra shin guards and feet.

Deez, as Erech said, the shotty is the Soldier Story Night Ops 2.

I never thought I'd be a troop builder either, but the Viper is absolutely baddass. King was the first to say it, but he's right: the Viper is the best figure in this line thus far. I only bashed the one pretty boy Viper, though. The other is an EX and two regs I got through a trade.

I apologize for the crappy pics, especially in comparison to King Darkness' pics, which I hold as the standard. I'm certain the VF235 squad would look infinitesimally better had KD taken the pics. Looking back at the pics, I'm embarassed at the lack of focus, crappy lighting, etc. I need to learn to take a proper picture!

Good eye, Exoticlex. I'm waiting for the sidearm for my last Viper.

I dunno, four seemed like a good amount at the time...but I'm considering adding a fifth.

The Masada and gauntlets were in stock last night when I posted. I even checked the stock and they had 3 sets of gauntlets after I got a set.
I also noticed but didn't have time to post that Toy Anxiety also parted out the Viper on Wednesday night, no gauntlets or shin guards were offered though they had the Masada and helmet available. They posted the stuff without any notice, it just appeared on their site at about 7PM CT. So you'll just have to check every week night at about 5:30-7:00PM CT or 3:30-5:00PM PT on either site to have a chance.

I now have everything to make another Viper, I don't know what type this will be. A Breacher like Dino made would be cool, but I don't think you want a grenadier with a Milkor on a CQB room clearing team. :lol
Maybe I'll make him a SAW with a M60, even though it's American, I'll just say MARS copied one like the Masada; the way the Chinese copy western weapons.

Back