SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, still selling strong as a part out. These might end up being harder to find as a boxed figure on the secondary market compared to others.

Yeah, I've got four Vipers (one EX, two regs, and one bashed) and I'm seriously considering bashing another one to have five in VF235 squad.

I didn't start bashing my own figures until last year ago, but can anyone remember any other figure that has been this hot as far as part outs? Although TA has slowed down, Monkey Depot breaks the Viper down at least once a week, sometimes twice.

I remember it was semi difficult to get the forearm and ankle bracers for the Red Ninjas, but it was nowhere near as crazy as this.

When the original Cobra Troopers and Officers came out, were people going crazy bashing there own?

Combine a repainted helmet, gauntlets, set of hands and goggles to any military figure set and you have a new Viper. It's not surprising that these items are instant sellouts!

Yeah, I've got four Vipers (one EX, two regs, and one bashed) and I'm seriously considering bashing another one to have five in VF235 squad.

I didn't start bashing my own figures until last year ago, but can anyone remember any other figure that has been this hot as far as part outs? Although TA has slowed down, Monkey Depot breaks the Viper down at least once a week, sometimes twice.

I remember it was semi difficult to get the forearm and ankle bracers for the Red Ninjas, but it was nowhere near as crazy as this.

When the original Cobra Troopers and Officers came out, were people going crazy bashing there own?

Snake eyes!

More or less; check out the cobra trooper / officer / sniper threads. I bought a sniper but added, replaced a lot of the gear.

I might follow your lead and get a couple more vipers. =:peace

Yep, but maybe not as much as the Viper seems to.

242b9a73.jpg

Missing the gauntlets on one.

I army built with the ninjas and the troopers and now regret it a little as I ran out of space. Probably will end up selling 1 of each sometime to clear room. I'd like 1 more Viper at some point but I'm not going 3 or 4. Too much space.

Go get them gauntlets at Monkey Depot while they last fellas...

Got enough for my fifth Viper. Dude is just too bad ass...

Back