SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My second Viper and first Exclusive Viper arrived today. MUST RESIST URGE TO ARMY BUILD...

I didnt have any small enough. I may need to find some because I have a wrist peg stuck inside my HT's Dutch left wrist that's been there for about 6 months.

I didnt have any small enough. I may need to find some because I have a wrist peg stuck inside my HT's Dutch left wrist that's been there for about 6 months.

Broke off? If it's broke, you'd be better off screwing a very small screw into the broken peg (by hand, not power tool) heat the joint, and then use pliers to yank it out.
If it's not broke, I'd get some really strong string or fishing line, wrap it around a notch on the peg and tie it off, then pull on the string (with pliers if you must) after heating up the joint. Once it pops out, just carefully cut the string off with an X-Acto and you're set.

Tks screaming I'll have to try the screw method. It's completely broke off and I didn't want to heat up the wrist in fear of damaging the muscle body.

Yeah I got some gauntlets too. Thought I'd call it quits with three Vipers but I just got my exclusive from Sideshow and have a head, hands, and some patches left over that pushed me to start working on a fourth. :slap

I wanted to make one a SAW, but I can't find any SAW pouches in black, still looking.

Added a gauntlet and a wrist sheet

cacee8a6.jpg

812df25d.jpg

66c3a30b.jpg

I still have one Viper :yess:

Yeah, but you have all those Cobra Troopers to compensate!

...I think I'll stop at 4 though....

That's what I thought as well...

MUST RESIST URGE TO ARMY BUILD...

Don't fight it.

Thought I'd call it quits with three Vipers but I just got my exclusive from Sideshow and have a head, hands, and some patches left over that pushed me to start working on a fourth. :slap

That's why I'm working on my fifth. Used the EX head on one, and couldn't stand to see the unused Battle Helmet head.

Back