1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good part of me is hoping Dengar looks like crap so to avoid any temptation of purchasing. This is the man that high 1/6 prices has made me…..selfish and evil!

Anyway I hope Dengar turns out well and after that toy makers shift their attention to Rogue One which I will Have lesser temptation to spend...:lol

Anyway I hope Dengar turns out well and after that toy makers shift their attention to Rogue One which I will Have lesser temptation to spend...:lol

Considering Sideshow doesn't seem to have the license for the newer stuff, that shouldn't be a concern for anybody:lol

Open in new window for larger pic:

dengar_zpsyopuyomw.png

Here's a pic of the back pack from Brandon Jackson (Chief Geek Photography)

203b3ffa8fde0f25b5e6a9ec2940324c.jpg

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

Looks awesome. A little round, but the character was basically like that. Now that 17 month wait for the figure to be released to find out what he really looks like.

He has an MG-42! So happy SSC went with the on-screen blaster rifle!
Sweet! They gave him the MG-42. :yess:

The Sideshow team obviously didn't notice it in the ref pics (it's hard to see, and there's not a ton of them,) but Dengar's MG 42 is supposed to have the entire stock/butt cut off.

A bit like a bank robber's "sawed off" shotgun.:lol

Back