1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the best representations of this figure I have seen ( IMHO)
simply stunning Sideshow !!
instant purchase

Tough choices in the coming months. With HT Rogue One offering and those long awaited Bounty Hunters, yet another expensive year ahead.

I would recommend put the champagne back to the fridge and wait. SSC is known to be able mess up human sculpts pretty well.

The Sideshow team obviously didn't notice it in the ref pics (it's hard to see, and there's not a ton of them,) but Dengar's MG 42 is supposed to have the entire stock/butt cut off.

A bit like a bank robber's "sawed off" shotgun.:lol

That should be an easy mod though, right? Especially if we get a 1/6th MG 42 cheap from another line?

Has anyone commented on how the head piece looks plastic and the wrap around his cheek looks cloth. I wonder how that combo will look? So far for me this piece is stealing my show. Problem is I probally won't buy it.

Well the real Question for the show is: is it worth getting the Sideshow Bounty Hunters now...? Or wait for HT?

Wait. At least for final production pieces. If Sideshow can match HT quality along with their HT prices, I am in. But their base body issues alone are most likely a deal breaker. Fool me once, twice, three times and all that.

This goes out to everyone who has customized their own Dengar... Keep them! There are some members out there that have made better representations of this character.

I said use a gun from another line. That costs $15 on eBay ...

Oh, you said "mod" so I assumed you meant do some work on it.

Those cheapo eBay ones aren't great - have one in front of me. They also need paint (they're just molded in basic brown/black plastic) etc. DID made a very nice MG 42 (probably better than the SSC one) but it's harder to find and more expensive.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back