1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Toys-135.jpgSDCC-2016-Sideshow-Toys-137.jpg

Those are some great pictures Adam, thanks for posting.

Dengar looks amazing.

No Problem. He does look like the stand out BH from Sideshow IMO. Let's just hope that they can pull of the detail in the head sculpt when it goes into production.

Thank goodness...............now I dont have to make this guy. Never liked a damn thing about him but feel compelled to buy him for the bounty hunter grouping.....:gah:

Should have PO'd when revealed at SDCC. The desire has cooled down for me now......Bossk too

Do you really think it's that bad? I think everybody who was interested in PO'ing him when they first saw him last month will no doubt be back once info actually comes out:lol This is just the down time where people are waiting for updates since the same few photos have been shared so many times already. I have no doubt he'll sell out fairly easily.

You don't wait ~6-7 years for him to finally be announced just to say "forget it":lol

Pre-ordering is basically pointless these days, unless you're doing it to perhaps take advantage of a retailer's reward system.

All these things are made in such high numbers now, that unless your pants are absoultely on fire for something, you can wait for a better deal down the road & buy at your own pace. I know what sounds more logical to me. :)

Agreed. Been waiting for this one for quite some time. No backing out now. I've got boba, IG, and bossk adorning my shelves and have 4-LOM on order so Dengar and Zuckuss are no brainers and must haves. No waning just waiting.

I am. Passing on 4-LOM and Zuckuss too (when he goes up 18 months from now). The luster's worn off for me.

I do believe extended delays can fade interest.

Or a game changer comes along. If HT can do two gonk droids there's no way they won't do these within a reasonable time scale.

I am. Passing on 4-LOM and Zuckuss too (when he goes up 18 months from now). The luster's worn off for me.

I do believe extended delays can fade interest.

Absolutely. Look at eFX - they have literally killed the joy of collecting high-end props for me.

When Master Replicas was around it was a truly special time for collecting that gear - now, the thought of it just makes me angry. I'd rather there be nothing than the endless broken promises and "show-but-never-release" items from those unprofessional clowns.

Yeah, these aren't custom-built cars - they're mass-produced figures, at the very least 500-700, most are well above that. Why can't they just judge demand (it's not like it's an unknown property,) manufacture accordingly, and then show/announce a figure 3-4 months before it's available?

Sideshow is carpet bombing its own support base with the quadruple killer of skyrocketing prices (above HT,) consistent QC/CS issues, a stream of re-releases of old "limited" stuff, and delays of well over 12 months between preview and in-hand (in some cases even re-releases are over a year.)

Who wants to see a figure then wait nearly a year and a half to get it?

What they don't understand is there's so much great stuff coming these days, you wait 18 months to deliver and your customer is no longer excited and has already blown the cash on something else.

Back