1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, even I recall him being a peg warmer back in the day and always coming across his discarded yellowed body in playgrounds and freebe toy bins.

You just know he'd get the others down too. Soon enough you'd have IG-88 taking himself apart and Bossk taking to the bottle. You'd have Boba just sitting silently in the corner of the detolf. 4-LOM and Zuckuss would probably get out of there as soon as they could.

:huh

01d.png

Sweating on the price of this guy. The Hasbro one - with fairly significant mods - can be made into a pretty great custom.

This is where Sideshow's prices just get a bit confounding. This guy at $160 is a no brainer, but this guy (a second or perhaps even third tier character, who often gets mocked as a diapey-head and the fifth wheel of bounty hunters) at $230+ is a whole lotta justifying and rationalizing.:lol

the bottom line is, their new price points have given me pause on figure after figure over the past year or so - Luke X, Indy TOD, Jawas, ATAT, TIE have all been a "pass for now" because of the price, whereas I wouldn't have hesitated at the $160 range.

The days of $150 Snowies and $125-130 Gammys and Hammys - ah, the nostaligia of 3-5 years ago.

...the fifth wheel of bounty hunters...

Without a fifth wheel a unit can't haul a trailer.

Without Dengar they're just five random guys standing around.

Add Dengar and you have the six most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy. :wink1:

I like Dengar's prayer mat.

Maybe it's a bath mat, backpack is a big electric heater with power cord. Explains the wrapped towel on his head - hair still drying.

And great pics, TonTon - best I've seen of the figure. Really shows just how good the figure is. I think your pics have sold me.:gah:

Back