1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+$40 shipping fees
+$50 custom fees
+$15 Fedex handling fees

:monkey3

Well, I'll buy him from local retailer so I can avoid all of this. In case they will distribute him like other bounty hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I can't see how they can go much higher than $235 for Dengar. Fett V2.0 was $200, Bossk and 4-LOM are $210, IG is $215, and Zuckuss - the only other all-new BH but less complex than Dengar - is $225. Any higher than $235 and the price just won't work in the context of the others.

Still think most of the SSC BH's - this guy included - will be very slow sellers.

And six figures for $1300... over half of them re-releases of old figures... :monkey4

Dengar will be my last purchase. Once I have all the bounty hunters I'll be content with my collection balance. Unless HT release ESB Han and Leia.

Well, I'll buy him from local retailer so I can avoid all of this. In case they will distribute him like other bounty hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, i'll buy locally as well. At first, seeing 4-LOM took a year from Sideshow PO to worldwide PO, i thought i'd never gather the whole bunch. Glad they changed their mind and offered those exclusives overseas without delays.

As much as I want this and will probably buy it, I'm not confident ssc won't fupck it up. The quality of jango and the jawas was deplorable

HS with what looks like a sturdy shiny plastic wrap is worrying. Other than that, i think we should be fine.

100126_press17.jpg
100126_press18.jpg

What a great sight. All six finally reunited in 1/6 form. All we need to make it look even greater would be some sort of Executor background :pray:

Gorgeous looking fig. I've got the RP's all ready for this one and Luke Snowspeeder to bring both down to around $190 - last SSC figs for me though, barring a shocker character announcement.

The MG 42 rifle is wrong - it's not supposed to have a stock. Other than that, this looks to be one of Sideshow's best figs and doesn't have the list of pretty glaring inaccuracies all the other SSC Bounty Hunters had/have.

As I've said before - I really can't see how any of these SSC BH's are going to be even moderate sellers. This fig so clearly demonstrates the reason why SSC is done in SW 1/6 - who in their right mind will buy a third tier character like Dengar for $240 and beyond? If they ever get to the likes of Ackbar and Walrusman, they'll be $260+ and therefore unsellable - sad days.:(

As I've said before - I really can't see how any of these SSC BH's are going to be even moderate sellers. This fig so clearly demonstrates the reason why SSC is done in SW 1/6 - who in their right mind will buy a third tier character like Dengar for $240 and beyond? If they ever get to the likes of Ackbar and Walrusman, they'll be $260+ and therefore unsellable - sad days.:(
Yeah, I'm glad I don't want the bounty hunters aside from Fett. I probably would dish out for Ackbar though.

Gorgeous looking fig. I've got the RP's all ready for this one and Luke Snowspeeder to bring both down to around $190 - last SSC figs for me though, barring a shocker character announcement.

The MG 42 rifle is wrong - it's not supposed to have a stock. Other than that, this looks to be one of Sideshow's best figs and doesn't have the list of pretty glaring inaccuracies all the other SSC Bounty Hunters had/have.

I agree that it looks terrific. The price is indeed too high but expected. Really what is holding me back is the thought of spending over $400 for 4 lom and zuckuss. The only bounty hunters I currently own are HT Boba and IG-88. I meant to sell IG but couldn't bring myself to do it, just like the figure too much. Now I'm seriously considering picking up the improved Bossk and Dengar, putting them with IG 88 on a shelf and calling it a day :dunno

He looks good, but if I get him, I need all of them except Fett (I have the HT version). Then there's the problem of displaying them together in the right order because I don't like the idea of smashing them on one shelf of the Detolf.

He looks good, but if I get him, I need all of them except Fett (I have the HT version). Then there's the problem of displaying them together in the right order because I don't like the idea of smashing them on one shelf of the Detolf.

That's why the Bounty Hunters, Jango, and Proto Fett will be my "Premier" display as my three Detolf's are pressed against each other and there's plenty of space to display them all in their glory. With Han in Carbonite right in the middle.

You'd save more ($20 or $25) using a coupon on one and all your RPs on the other. Obviously the RPs on the latter figure you purchase since you'll get the extra RPs from the other figure and you can then spend all of them on your final figure and send Sideshow a little note about why you're breaking up with them.

That's why the Bounty Hunters, Jango, and Proto Fett will be my "Premier" display as my three Detolf's are pressed against each other and there's plenty of space to display them all in their glory. With Han in Carbonite right in the middle.

That's how I would do it too if I bought them all. You also need Vader walking in front talking about the "substantial reward".

Back