1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They can charge anything they want for Dengar 'cause everyone who ordered the first five are going to need him to complete the set and somehow through it all, he turns out to be the best looking of the bunch.

Not anymore. I think it's more likely than not that HT will do the bounty hunters, perhaps when they start properly on Empire. I wouldn't be surprised if Sideshow were just trying to get them all out before HT announce them.

Not anymore. I think it's more likely than not that HT will do the bounty hunters, perhaps when they start properly on Empire. I wouldn't be surprised if Sideshow were just trying to get them all out before HT announce them.

Hot Toys will be hard pressed to improve on this Dengar IMO...

They could make him look mean for a start.

Maybe SSC is going for the "lost out to Boba" look. Dengar in a funk.

Here's every pic I had for my custom Dengar (that I never did) that shows his face:

dengar_zpskxwzeh88.png

And here's an enhanced version of TonTon's pic:

ssc%20dengar_zpslxj4pia3.png

I don't think hot toys will do them, they never step in sideshows toes.i think they will do the battlefront version so only dengar and bossk

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

This guy is pretty much perfect as I see it, expression and all. If the final production piece doesn't go too far down in quality I don't see HT improving on it. And if they do the Battlefront Dengar he'll be slimmer and won't really have the 'feel' of the original - same with Greedo. But hey, it would be boring if people didn't find anything to complain about.

This guy is pretty much perfect as I see it, expression and all. If the final production piece doesn't go too far down in quality I don't see HT improving on it. And if they do the Battlefront Dengar he'll be slimmer and won't really have the 'feel' of the original - same with Greedo. But hey, it would be boring if people didn't find anything to complain about.

Yeah, ESB all the way for me. The only thing that's given me pause was Tonton saying the face looked a bit too "painted" but overall it really looks superb. However, if it's $250 it's going to be tough to take.:pray:

If I get this then I have to get Bossk & IG-88. I don’t care for the other two. I also have to grow a moustache, wear robes and hang out with new friends!!

I've got ig and bossk on po sooo yeah, this guy is a must. I can't leave Boba with Vader forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I get this then I have to get Bossk & IG-88. I don’t care for the other two. I also have to grow a moustache, wear robes and hang out with new friends!!

This guy is a just for me and since I've had Bossk and IG-8& for years now, it feels good to almost have the Bounty Hunter Fantastic 4. 4-Lom and Zuckuss are the optional ones for me but I have them on PO too:lol

Looks good to me.

PO on the 22nd.
3a6e3d89b4e11ab90bb648d003ebfba5.jpg

Haha - I've just spent hours this week scratch-building that same pistol (different scope/grip though) for my Walrusman custom.:gah::lol

He looks very nice but yeah, hopefully the sheen won't be noticeable on his diaper roll-up up top there. Looks like this fig has a touch of the same "oversized hands" issue the SSC Hoth figs had (same gloves, so I guess it makes sense) but I guess that's no biggie.

Now... drum roll please for the PRICE.:horror

Back