1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pictures. I agree, he looks good, a full Bounty hunter shelf will be mine!

Maybe it's a bath mat, backpack is a big electric heater with power cord. Explains the wrapped towel on his head - hair still drying.

And great pics, TonTon - best I've seen of the figure. Really shows just how good the figure is. I think your pics have sold me.:gah:

Well, it is clearly not a yoga mat... :)

If the final production piece is anywhere near this good it might be my favorite figure of the year. ...or of 2017 ...or 2018.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I love the design of this figure. I like the way his outfit is cobbled together with whatever he could find.

He looks great. Looking forward to adding him to the lineup.

Yep, seeing it at the show IRL it really impressed me. All the bounty hunters did. The detailing on them all is remarkable. I agree that if the price was in the $160 range, I would totally get them. But for $250+ it's just too much for the group.

Yep, seeing it at the show IRL it really impressed me. All the bounty hunters did. The detailing on them all is remarkable. I agree that if the price was in the $160 range, I would totally get them. But for $250+ it's just too much for the group.

But aren't IG-88, Boosk, Fett and 4-LOM around $210? Dengar and Zukuss might be higher but we don't know yet.

But aren't IG-88, Boosk, Fett and 4-LOM around $210? Dengar and Zukuss might be higher but we don't know yet.

They are but still too rich for my blood to collect the full line. I have the original Sideshow Fett which I am very happy with (except for the chest armor shapes--I may get HT's if they ever do an ESB), but it would be very painful to pay $200+ for the rest of the group.

I will say again that they all looked really great, and Bossk, IG-88, and Dengar were really tempting me to reconsider. Dengar's backpack in particular was beautifully made.

Plus they keep upgrading this group -- Bossk, Fett and IG-88. Who knows, by the time Zuckuss is ready to ship they may feel the need to 'upgrade' the others yet again.

Might as well wait until Sideshow offers a 6-pack of the entire Bounty Hunter line-up.

5-pack at least. Might do all 5 for $799.99

I know my custom dengar looks great. the sideshow looks great as well tough decision. the back pack on my custom is more decked out then sideshows and I like the sculpt on sideshow better we will see what the price will be on him to decide

I know I'm in the minority here, but I love the design of this figure. I like the way his outfit is cobbled together with whatever he could find.

He looks great. Looking forward to adding him to the lineup.

Yeah, Dengar has always been one of my faves too.

Those are all backward looking though. IG is a fairly old figure reissued, Fett and Bossk (also four years old) belong to a time when the average figure was $150-160, and 4-LOM is a repaint/reissue of 3PO with a new front chest plate and head, but minus the eye lights.

Dengar - with a pretty complex outfit that is every bit as complex as Luke Snowspeeder - is going to be an interesting test of Sideshow pricing. He's a 2nd/3rd tier character, yet with a lot of cost/assembly involved in getting his outfit right, plus with the added complexity of the only BH with a human head sculpt.

I know it's hero vs third tier character, but given that Luke X was $240 when PO'ed two years ago, and is a simpler figure, I can't see how Dengar could be much under $250.

Back