SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of the five tags one's an American flag and three others say Duke, US Army, and GI Joe. Don't know what the fifth says.

Hopefully, it says "Hauser", which would be the most appropriate and accurate one anyway.

I should have examined it more closely on Wednesday before they put the glass over them... or asked.

I haven't found any shots that show the fifth tag but these are cool nonetheless. Tomorrow!

DukeHiRes1.jpg

DukeHiRes2.jpg

DukeHiRes3.jpg

DukeHiRes4.jpg

DukeHiRes5.jpg

Last edited:
They would have some egg whites in them so I'm not sure if you'd like them?

Nah I was just messing with Khev, tryn to get some peeps fired up for the coming of Duke.

So long as by "egg whites" you mean actual egg whites and not a substance that looks like egg whites. :google

I haven't found any shots that show the fifth tag but these are cool nonetheless. Tomorrow!

Pics aren't showing up. :(

Looks great, only thing kind of off to me is the ball joint for the wrist seems a bit odd looking. Although I haven't noticed it looking so pronounced on other pro bodies so hopefully its just odd posing.

Going back to the issue of the price increase.

I'm really surprised that a minor price increase for an exclusive isn't already the norm, especially since the exclusive can only be ordered through sideshow, making it a monopolist,meaning they can price hike at their descretion.

Personally I'd feel sorta cheated if I missed out on exclusive and had to order the regular edition knowing I had to pay the same as if it was an exclusive.

There better be enough of these togo around, unlike other items after the con that sold out in a minute, not that it usually matters, waitlists always convert

Back