SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist converted too.

he shipped out last week. Unfortunately, his joints are like cooked spaghetti, and they're as fragile as glass. I sneezed on him and his arm fell off.

Then duke picked it up and beat me with the wet end for knocking his arm off.

LIAR.....:emperor:emperor:emperor

Duke needs to ship sooner than later. Snake Eyes is starting to look awfully lonely as the Cobra figures start to add up.

My point is, if you're gonna go messing with something important to the character, you might as well go all out. Make Duke a "modern" Special Ops guy with a generic Cobra Trooper head. Exclusive pre-order will sell out in 5 minutes anyway.

I've been looking at some new boots for the upcoming Duke figure. I've already swapped out CC's boots to the tall German boots and the Officer and Trooper to some Newlines. Here are some boots I've been looking at for Duke:

Soldier Story
SoldierStory.jpg

Saturday Toys
SaturdayToysboots.jpg

The Saturday Toys boots look better IMO. What do you guys think? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Both of those look great, I may have to do that too. The Saturday Toys boots have a lot of plastic on the laces, do full sized boots have those or is it just a toy thing?

Both of those look great, I may have to do that too. The Saturday Toys boots have a lot of plastic on the laces, do full sized boots have those or is it just a toy thing?

Some life-size boots have them, but they are metal painted tan. I'm thinking of getting the Saturday Toys boots too, since they look a little better. I've got to swap Duke's boots, since the Joes look amazing except for the plastice boots stand out to me and look like crap ever time I look at them.

i'll take Duke's boots off someone if they upgrade. Also looking to take Snake Eye's. personally I think the boots look just fine. not worth $17 to upgrade.

Back