SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason my Duke Ex waitlist converted today. Did they start charging people? I don't recall having a waitlist item converting before charging started.

Duke is NOT even close to billing.

Punisher and Donatello do not compute, must be statues :dunno

is NOT u mean... :confused:

Phew I almost had a massive heart attack :lol Something was going to give. Just checked the SS site and he's:

Est. Ship Date: 2nd Qtr 2010

I'm Flexing Pun and Donatello. Thinking about canceling these damn Turtles though...

is NOT u mean... :confused:

Phew I almost had a massive heart attack :lol Something was going to give. Just checked the SS site and he's:

Est. Ship Date: 2nd Qtr 2010

I'm Flexing Pun and Donatello. Thinking about canceling these damn Turtles though...

So your the one who buys the Nnja Turtles and Disney crappola :rotfl

So your the one who buys the Nnja Turtles and Disney crappola :rotfl

Well honestly I'm not happy about Disney because it WASN'T Disney but what are yah gonna do with ppl's wallets that don't end.

I'll have to live with that one.

I'm not so sure about the Turtles BTW. Their thread is like TURTLES 4 DA WORLD, although it was towards the end of my childhood, I can't decide.

For some reason my Duke Ex waitlist converted today. Did they start charging people? I don't recall having a waitlist item converting before charging started.

I missed out on Duke Ex when he when up, but got on the WL a few hours after. The other day, I was looking at my orders when I noticed he was a normal order. So I got converted at some point, even though I never received a notice.

I missed out on Duke Ex when he when up, but got on the WL a few hours after. The other day, I was looking at my orders when I noticed he was a normal order. So I got converted at some point, even though I never received a notice.

I never receive notices for conversions either they just happen.... other members here say they get e-mails.

Well honestly I'm not happy about Disney because it WASN'T Disney but what are yah gonna do with ppl's wallets that don't end.

I'll have to live with that one.

I'm not so sure about the Turtles BTW. Their thread is like TURTLES 4 DA WORLD, although it was towards the end of my childhood, I can't decide.

Some things are just better left to comics. If you have a turtle fetish, pick up the figures based on Eastman & Laird's comics. Less of an investment and less of a loss should you decide you want to offload them later. TMNT is cool, just not high-end collectible "cool."

Some things are just better left to comics. If you have a turtle fetish, pick up the figures based on Eastman & Laird's comics. Less of an investment and less of a loss should you decide you want to offload them later. TMNT is cool, just not high-end collectible "cool."

Good points Nam, see I need someone from the other spectrum to elaborate that is neither for Turtles or Marvel.

Back