SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a bad feeling about the new body. It's just the regular Pro with a longer torso, wider shoulders, and the sculpted forearms. The Pro has enough issues, the added length and width could make the upper body top heavy (this is just my assumption).

Imo, the pictures show this. Look at the legs compared to the longer torso. The figure looks odd, well to me anyways. Still a great figure though. I have a Wesker body waiting for him, and since he is supposed to be taller, I dont have to change the leg extensions.

Imo, the pictures show this. Look at the legs compared to the longer torso. The figure looks odd, well to me anyways. Still a great figure though. I have a Wesker body waiting for him, and since he is supposed to be taller, I dont have to change the leg extensions.

Same here. I've been saving a Wesker body with some Saturday Toys boots waiting to swap with Duke. If I don't like the new Pro, I'll probably sell it.

I think you should just wait and see. The new midsection looks to prevent that "slouching" the Pro's notorious for and the longer torso looks to even out the midget arms too. Anyone who's owned an Indy knows he suffers from "old man pants" due in most part to the fact that his waist is up near the bottom of his rib cage. Again, it looks like the new Pro will solve a considerable amount of the issues that persist on the initial release.

I have been working my way through GI Joe season 1.1 and I have to wonder if there was ever a worse Joe then Duke. It seems he gets captured in every episode :rotfl

I think as soon as I get my Duke figure I am going to have a custom jail cell made for him and flank him with some cobra guards. :rotfl

make it more cartoon accurate :banghead

no. Link?

Sorry it's Hawk not Duke.

snuff10.jpg

Back