SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be really cool to get those turtle statues if I didn't have to pay for them, but I'm very happy with my NECA comic figures.

that's the same way I feel about Shipwreck, HA HA I kid... I only keed guys, don't bazooka me out of the water. 1985 FTW but not really.

82 is true

Good points Nam, see I need someone from the other spectrum to elaborate that is neither for Turtles or Marvel.

I'm a big fan of the Turtles and at one point actually owned the OG mini series (before offloading it for $300 an issue - don't flip, but I'm not crazy either). The figures satisfy that "collectible" need for me. I think if you buy the statues, if not immediately, somewhere down the line you'll have one of those, "What was I thinking?! Why the ____ did I buy this ____?!" moments, and the very real deal is that those who will want these pieces, will already have them since they're such a niche market.

I love TMNT, and the characters but I don't really have interest in collecting it for some reason. I mean I do have the original 4 Turtles as well as Splinter, Shredder and other characters, I got all 8 seasons on DVD from the 1987 series so far, but I don't really care to go after anything else at least when it comes to toys.

We got started on it because a question came up on Duke being shipped since a conversion took place. Only things that were being processed at the time was a Turtle and The Punisher.

I'm glad Duke is in the 2nd quarter, no way am I missing this.

So how about that Duke?

Anyone think when he gets parted out his body will actually sell out because of the sculpted forearms? Most of the Pros don't sell despite being only $12.

So how about that Duke?

Anyone think when he gets parted out his body will actually sell out because of the sculpted forearms? Most of the Pros don't sell despite being only $12.

Probably. Im guessing depending on how it looks. If Im not mistake, going by the pics SS showed a while back, the only thing that changed was the torso and arms, right? The torso is supposed to make Duke a taller. Well, if they dont change the legs (height), wouldnt the body look odd. Does anyone know how much taller Duke's new pro body is going to be from the regular pro? Or did I misunderstood the whole height thing?

If they go cheap enough...I might pick up one or two to see if the work well with some other figures...kit bashes and whatnot.

I have a bad feeling about the new body. It's just the regular Pro with a longer torso, wider shoulders, and the sculpted forearms. The Pro has enough issues, the added length and width could make the upper body top heavy (this is just my assumption).

Back