SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I got to say the cartoon really didn't ever know how to handle Snake Eyes right. I don't think I need to mention the dress and dancing Timber episode do I? :rolleyes:

Resolute finally got Snake Eyes right though! :rock

I liked that the cartoon rarely used him and focused more on developing the other characters and leaving Snake Eyes a mystery.

Good to hear the new Pro is better. Like I said, it will be curious to see if the new Pros start selling out at TA. The current pros are fairly cheap and not moving.

I think we need to send a search and rescue team out for this figure. Just kidding, I just wanted to bump this thread and get people talking about this figure again as 2nd Q is coming up fast.

I think we need to send a search and rescue team out for this figure. Just kidding, I just wanted to bump this thread and get people talking about this figure again as 2nd Q is coming up fast.

eh... There'll be plenty of chatter here when Duke ships. People who love it... baby birds justifying miser behavior in passing on the Ex... non-Joe fans justifying skipping him... Ski's inevitable Clydesdale puffing custom.... :lol

eh... There'll be plenty of chatter here when Duke ships. People who love it... baby birds justifying miser behavior in passing on the Ex... non-Joe fans justifying skipping him... Ski's inevitable Clydesdale puffing custom.... :lol

:lol I know, I know, Nam but I'm still pumped for this release and you can thrash me for this but I am super stoked for Fireflly. I am a fan of the Gortex and Gaiters look. I would like to see an urban camo balaclava, though (fingers crossed).

Good job on the Bludd BM, I can't believe you dyed his outfit. Hmm, you good at that? Dying? I could use Young Indy's outfit dyed correctly. I should write this down. :lecture

I'm sure we'll be getting the 30 day shipping notice soon. I've been anxious to get the Duke figure too, I want to see how the new Pro body compares to the current one.

Back