SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No interest in the Tiger Force from me. But then, I don't think that is the way Sideshow would go. Would make more sense to release a "Ninja Viper" or "Red Ninja" using a Trooper head and the Storm Shadow accessories, or something along those lines.

I really wouldn't mind an accurate Firefly as a con exclusive, so long as they could produce enough that I could get one :)

Ninja Viper

ninjaviper_large.jpg

I got the mail-away as a kid (still have him), and though he doesn't rival the coolness of Storm Shadow, I still like him a lot. Nifty, wacky repaint. Less boring than the Tiger Force/Python patrol guys, but slightly less obnoxious than the neon-colored figures of the period. Don't like that they gave the 25th Anniversary version with the "Urban" Storm Shadow hood.

Where the heck is Duke? I remember at SDCC last year they said January or February, now it is 2nd quarter and not in the next 30 days. :monkey2

I guess I would rather them take their time and do it right, but jeesh, release of these figures is at a snails pace.

Pre-order now, get the figure a year later-If a figure is ready and goes up for pre-order, shouldnt it be at the beggining of the production run after the orders are in?

Duke was pre-ordered in July-about 10 months ago

Pre-order now, get the figure a year later-If a figure is ready and goes up for pre-order, shouldnt it be at the beggining of the production run after the orders are in?

Duke was pre-ordered in July-about 10 months ago

But he's also coming on a new body. If the delays are QC based, I'm all for more waiting if need be. I don't want a marionette.

Where the heck is Duke? I remember at SDCC last year they said January or February, now it is 2nd quarter and not in the next 30 days. :monkey2

I guess I would rather them take their time and do it right, but jeesh, release of these figures is at a snails pace.

More good news, first Scarlet Witch and now this.

Back