SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who gives a rats arse if Flint appears to be wearing TS pants? Really there aren't a ton of options for SDCC Ex other than say a TS Duke or trooper variant. People are more likely to raise a fuss over a trooper variant than TS Duke. You've already got people saying pass to Duke so they won't feel like they're missing him to begin with.

Did I hurt your feelings because I didn't like your dumb suggestion? :lol

My point was, what's the use of doing a Tigerforce Duke if they can't do the whole team. Flint in Cobra disguise would be a better pic than that. Both have been done already.

Did I hurt your feelings because I didn't like your dumb suggestion? :lol

No, not even sure how you could get that from my post? :confused: I could really care less about you Nam or your thoughts/opinions. So what you say means little to me. I'm simply just discussing my thoughts to your thoughts. Nothing more nothing less. :lol

No, not even sure how you could get that from my post? :confused: I could really care less about you Nam or your thoughts/opinions. So what you say means little to me. I'm simply just discussing my thoughts to your thoughts. Nothing more nothing less. :lol

Apparently not. Ski thought from your tone that you were butthurt too. :lol

My point was, what's the use of doing a Tigerforce Duke if they can't do the whole team. Flint in Cobra disguise would be a better pic than that. Both have been done already.

I don't think you base SDCC Ex which are generally one offs anyways are done with that line of thought. If Flint was gonna be out by then I would agree he would make sense as well.

You mean Natural born 2nd notch on the totem pole. Hawk leads the Joes. :p

Ski posted that pic of MANDO's Hawk the other day and it had me wanting one..... Such a great custom. If/when SS does a Hawk I could see a greenshirt Hawk being a cool SDCC ex.

general-hawk.gif

Of course, there's this too:

quaid-general-hawk-joe.jpg

Ninja variant.

BTW, theNam does seem to assume that anyone who disagrees with him gets offended and goes crying in the corner, I think. I've heard the same spiel myself :lol

A red ninja like the one that SE is fighting in the Diorama... :lecture

Word.

Red Ninja would make A LOT of folks happy. :lecture

One issue would be only being able to buy one though.... Gotta have two or three.

Ninja variant.

BTW, theNam does seem to assume that anyone who disagrees with him gets offended and goes crying in the corner, I think. I've heard the same spiel myself :lol

A ninja variant made off of SS would be a good choice as well. Nice call there.

I'm not worried about Nam. Just like he's not worried about me. :lol

A ninja variant made off of SS would be a good choice as well. Nice call there.

I'm not worried about Nam. Just like he's not worried about me. :lol

Yup. We both know we're both full of ____. :lol

Kara's just mad because I call "chicken little" with his doom posts during every long pause between announcements. :p

I freely admit I've been known to be full of crap at times. :lol

whatever ss does for gi joe @ sdcc I'm getting it. Love this line and it's link to my childhood.

It's better to get new figures instead of variants. I will make exceptions for goggles Snake Eyes, urban Storm Shadow, chrome CC and gold Destro. I see Sideshow G.I.JOE's as definitive versions of the classic characters. A variant I would display on another shelf, or in a diorama setting.

You don't use a SDCC Ex for a brand new figure that folks are gonna want. Seems we go over this every year from folks that just don't get it. Companies each year get raked over the coals by folks for using SDCC Ex to introduce a brand new figure everyone wants.

Now, will we see a brand new figure thats no an EX to the event? I'd be shocked beyond shocked if we didn't so if thats what you're worried about I wouldn't.
I think what I was really saying was I don't want a TF Duke. I get it. I just don't like it. I was talking about an announcement, not an Ex.:huh

Back