SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a pass. TF = the ghey!

:lecture:lol Seems like SSC has wasted this opportunity before but SDCC would be the perfect forum to unveil an original kick a** fig instead of a lame variant. I'd like to see a Zartan or Destro, Scarlett, Stalker. TF Duke? You can count me out. I hope we get a cool figurannouncement at SDCC but it could also be their first GI Joe PF.

Sideshow are you listening TIGER FORCE DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

dsc02118.jpg

I keed I don't need a TG Duke... :monkey3 :lol

No interest in the Tiger Force from me. But then, I don't think that is the way Sideshow would go. Would make more sense to release a "Ninja Viper" or "Red Ninja" using a Trooper head and the Storm Shadow accessories, or something along those lines.

I really wouldn't mind an accurate Firefly as a con exclusive, so long as they could produce enough that I could get one :)

If it's a TF Duke I'm passing.... I'll bite on both version of Snake Eyes and CC, but that's it as far as duplicate characters in my collection.

I'll get it just to aggravate everyone, it will be the best 1/6 GI JOE fig of the year maybe the line, I just don't know...

I'll get it just to aggravate everyone, it will be the best 1/6 GI JOE fig of the year maybe the line, I just don't know...

Who knows, man.... They might make one and it might look awesome... I just worry about display space :D

Just noticed that Duke was born is St Louis from Preeny's post, Ski.... He could be your neighbor.

Who knows, man.... They might make one and it might look awesome... I just worry about display space :D

Just noticed that Duke was born is St Louis from Preeny's post, Ski.... He could be your neighbor.

We are all natural born leaders here in STL :lecture

That would be a pass. TF = the ghey!

Depends on your POV I guess.

:lecture:lol Seems like SSC has wasted this opportunity before but SDCC would be the perfect forum to unveil an original kick a** fig instead of a lame variant. I'd like to see a Zartan or Destro, Scarlett, Stalker. TF Duke? You can count me out. I hope we get a cool figurannouncement at SDCC but it could also be their first GI Joe PF.

You don't use a SDCC Ex for a brand new figure that folks are gonna want. Seems we go over this every year from folks that just don't get it. Companies each year get raked over the coals by folks for using SDCC Ex to introduce a brand new figure everyone wants.

Now, will we see a brand new figure thats no an EX to the event? I'd be shocked beyond shocked if we didn't so if thats what you're worried about I wouldn't.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Plus with Flint already wearing Tigerstripe pants, it doesn't make much sense anyway if you can't add him in a TF line.

So who gives a rats arse if Flint appears to be wearing TS pants? Really there aren't a ton of options for SDCC Ex other than say a TS Duke or trooper variant. People are more likely to raise a fuss over a trooper variant than TS Duke. You've already got people saying pass to Duke so they won't feel like they're missing him to begin with.

Back