SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Ski what did you do with all of them? Sell them to kids on the playground or something? :)

Please don't tell me you still have on MOC!

Hey man btw, are you a Chiefs fan?

:)

I had 9 SS's MOC from the the age of 5 until I was 10 and I couldn't handle anymore... I OPENED ALL OF THEM EXCEPT for one.

BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

I had about $18,000 sitting there perfect and now I have a army of loose Storm Shadows that I cherish to this day. One of them became the dummy doll fig as I did everything with that SS. He was so loose that he couldn't even stand up. He went through many battles and got the ____ kick out of him but him won every time because SS always WINS no matter what anyone says.

I have one MOC'd had two but sold the other one on eSmack this year for more GI JOE custom funding.

watermark.php

damn my SS and his missing thumbs! but man he had some battles and he's lucky he only lost both thumbs....the twins were both sliced at the waist. :lol

Even in '85?

They did that near me, too. Comic shops would have figures that cost $2.68 at the discount store and sell em for $15-$20 at the comic shop. Made me hate the people at those comic shops. I preferred to take my business elsewhere. I still have a ver2 Snake Eyes MOC. I found it one day at Toys R Us. Only one they had. I already had another, so I saw no need to open. I remember that ver 1 SS was hard to find at the discount stores, too. Every day, I would call the toy stores to see if they got them in. They were fairly easy to find for $3.99, but I wasn't about to get raped by those stores. I think that I saw maybe 3 ver 1 SS total for $2.99 or less. One time at a Toys R Us they had the Tomax Xamot set in, the first day, and there were like 40 on the shelf. ONE of them was missing the Cobra emblem on both figs. My dad was with me, and said it would be worth money if I didnt open the package. Thing was, I only had the cash for one set, and I wanted a perfect set, as usual, as I always went through every single action figure on the shelves to find the VERY BEST one they had. That could take 45 minutes to an hour, but to me, it was worth it. My dad wouldn't spot me the cash for the second set. Disappointing.

I had 9 SS's MOC from the the age of 5 until I was 10 and I couldn't handle anymore... I OPENED ALL OF THEM EXCEPT for one.

BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

I had about $18,000 sitting there perfect and now I have a army of loose Storm Shadows that I cherish to this day. One of them became the dummy doll fig as I did everything with that SS. He was so loose that he couldn't even stand up. He went through many battles and got the ____ kick out of him but him won every time because SS always WINS no matter what anyone says.

I have one MOC'd had two but sold the other one on eSmack this year for more GI JOE custom funding.

watermark.php

Well we all have mistakes like that probably. Actually now that I think about it, no I don't really have something as epic as that one. :lol
However, I would have probably done the same exact thing.

I thought mine looked good but man those loose ones you have there are nice...paint apps still look great. Even loose they should sell pretty good whenever you decide to part with them right?

So can I ask, what did the MOC one sell for?

Lastly...you missed one of my q's...are you a Chiefs fan?

Well we all have mistakes like that probably. Actually now that I think about it, no I don't really have something as epic as that one. :lol
However, I would have probably done the same exact thing.

I thought mine looked good but man those loose ones you have there are nice...paint apps still look great. Even loose they should sell pretty good whenever you decide to part with them right?

So can I ask, what did the MOC one sell for?

Lastly...you missed one of my q's...are you a Chiefs fan?

Not a chiefs fan, nope :ohbfrank:

Attachments

• 20160130_142453_resized.jpg
    20160130_142453_resized.jpg
    885.2 KB
  • 20160130_142427_resized.jpg
    20160130_142427_resized.jpg
    672.8 KB
  • 20160130_142348_resized.jpg
    20160130_142348_resized.jpg
    721.9 KB
As a 49ers fan. We where beating your butt for many years. When you get to 5 rings let me know.
Well, as with Flosi, if you are happy having had a winning team 25 years ago, then I'm happy for you :)

But no, it was no fun being a child and watching Montana/Rice et al. beating on the lowly Aints year after year. Fortunately, that was a loooong time ago. Having said that, I genuinely hope that Singletary's pants-dropping, etc. will be more inspirational to his players this year. For the most part, the 49ers have been losers since before Garcia left, and being a life-long Saints fan, I can empathize with fans of a perennially terrible team.

Back