SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't received my tracking number yet.....I ordered the reg version because the exclusive was already sold out....I've been on the exclusive waitlist but it hasn't converted....hoping I would have gotten a tracking number today but so far no luck....anybody else gotten a tracking #???

I haven't received my tracking number yet.....I ordered the reg version because the exclusive was already sold out....I've been on the exclusive waitlist but it hasn't converted....hoping I would have gotten a tracking number today but so far no luck....anybody else gotten a tracking #???

It makes sense that it wouldn't convert yet. He just billed. So you're looking at declines and a week to fix the issue. After that we should start seeing more conversions should people default.

Why does everything on Earth have to be west of Maine? :confused:

Yeah, but we're where America's day begins. At least according to my driver's license.

I've reconciled that everything from Sideshow will take a minimum of a week following my ship notice. Now just have to wait....

I'll have my Duke tomorrow! :yess:

This may sound like a wierd request, but when you receive it, can you make an observation on the Pro Body? This is one of the newer ones correct? And how does the height compare to a HT figure?

Thanks

This may sound like a wierd request, but when you receive it, can you make an observation on the Pro Body? This is one of the newer ones correct? And how does the height compare to a HT figure?

Thanks

I don't think that's a weird request at all. I know I'll be stripping him down before I gear him up to check it out (as I did with Anakin) and I'm certain I won't be the only one. Plus I'm dying to compare it to the Wesker body.

I haven't received my shipping notice yet, so I'll be getting mine after everyone else. Oh well.:huh

I'll have my Duke tomorrow! :yess:

You gotta come thru with pics brother!!!

293-hulk-hogan-flex.gif

Yeah, but we're where America's day begins. At least according to my driver's license.

So we start their day for them, every day, and this is the thanks we get?

:gah:

Grenouille said:
I've reconciled that everything from Sideshow will take a minimum of a week following my ship notice. Now just have to wait....

It's usually a week to the day that I get mine. But sometimes, a Monday shipment will arrive on Friday. Here's hoping.

Back