SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duke1.jpg

duke2.jpg

duke3.jpg

duke4.jpg

duke5.jpg

Hey Dave, are you now collecting the Joe line?

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I wasn't able to pick up Hauser until close to UPS closing time. Today I gotta update our website so when that's done, I'll post a side-by-side of the Pro and the Wesker body (unless someone else is kind enough to do that first).

I would have pushed Han out of the way but that's just me....how long did it take you to set up Duke? I'm thinking 30 minutes minimum.

Really you're going to complain to someone giving first hand looks from what is the background, I didn't even notice because it's eyes on the prize. :exactly:

Seems like a minor thing, but I bet Duke would look significantly better with bare hands and no green undershirt. Both of those things take away from his Duke-ness, IMO.

He had the undershirt and gloves in Resolute.

05_Duke_File.jpg

But I do agree that losing them for a more classic look would probably be cooler. On that note does anyone know if the pants look okay without the kneepads?

What's Magpul? :dunno

Real steel manufacturer of rifle parts: https://www.magpul.com/

You'll notice their logo on the bottom of the box. ;)

He had the undershirt and gloves in Resolute.

05_Duke_File.jpg

But I do agree that losing them for a more classic look would probably be cooler. On that note does anyone know if the pants look okay without the kneepads?

Although I want the Joes to look close to their originals, I gotta admit that the Resolute look was a nice upgrade. It's that perfect match of going modern while still giving the nod to the original.

I wanted to post a couple of details. I was very curious about the Pro 1.2 so I stipped Duke. I like the new Pro. Even though the front looks sort of like the back, it really gives the costume a nice shape when it is together. I am only slightly disappointed about the veins not being there. Didn't the proto have veins sculpted on the forearms?

DSC07198.JPG

And a close-up of the head sculpt as well. I like that it appears that they detailed the bloodshot aspect of his eyes.
DSC07201.JPG

I have a couple of more shots, but the gallery has an attitude with me right now.

With SSC Duke's stern look, facial scar, gloves, undershirt, kneepads, and grey/green assault rifle I'm surprised they didn't just develop his 2009 Army vest to allow for a 100% Resolute Duke in 1/6 scale.

With SSC Duke's stern look, facial scar, gloves, undershirt, kneepads, and grey/green assault rifle I'm surprised they didn't just develop his 2009 Army vest to allow for a 100% Resolute Duke in 1/6 scale.

With how ape____ everyone went over Firefly, I'm kinda glad they didn't. Easily remedied though, for about $15 and much preferred over the murse/go-bag.

I kind of wish they had added a flak vest. For some reason, I have always thought it to be wrong to have a helmet and no vest.

With how ape____ everyone went over Firefly, I'm kinda glad they didn't. Easily remedied though, for about $15 and much preferred over the murse/go-bag.

I don't think a Resolute Duke's reception would have been any worse than what we saw for Bradstreet SE and CC. Extra modern gear/clothes that can easily be left in the box for a more classic look.

Back