SSC Falconer Pred 1:1 Bio is up for pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I got the same email for this awesome looking Prop. Not too worried about it coming early.. And it's gonna be nice to get back into collectiing again..

I might get the Falconer bio depending on photos...there is just too much other stuff I'm interestested in. I figured that SS would ship some more of this Predators stuff before unveiling the Predator LSB line for preorder.

OMG I got the email too of the early delivery I want to finish paying it off to get it early but I have so many things to buy that its gonna be tough! All I have is two more payments for this then one more for berserker mask then HT iron man mark IV then HT falconer!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh im gonna go crazy :gah::thud:

SHIP NOTICE RECEIVED! :yess:

It'll be in my hands his Friday! :blissy

Pics to follow, of course!
(Although, Im sure Fremen will beat me to it on both!) ;) :wave

Last edited:
:woo I was waiting for an update on this Bio..... I already have it ordered with my local comic store and really looking forward to it....:yess:

For god sake!

I wish i got these things as they were released i hate having to be an Ebay Predator :(

Oh relax. I just haven't opened it yet. I am not forsaking anyone. Bunch of drama queens.

Oh relax. I just haven't opened it yet. I am not forsaking anyone. Bunch of drama queens.

But, outside of endless HT topics, Forum Drama is all we have left! :lol

I knew you wouldnt let us down, I never lost faith! :monkey3 I know the only way we lose Fremen is by a freak accident of all your boxes from one day's worth of shipments collapsing on you! :horror

And even then, we would all flock to your bedside in a candle-lit vigil :pray: (...or to ransack your house of collectibles :naughty ).

So... any pics yet? :D

Awwww. That's so sweet...I think.
I'm still at work and it's only around 2 so it will be a while yet.

Back