SSC Falconer Pred 1:1 Bio is up for pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d7bb466d.jpg

1069f4f7.jpg

f8975635.jpg

Here is what I've learned by the pictures you posted:

You like creamer in your coffee, depending on how full-bodied your coffee is, I'd say 2-3 tb for a lighter coffee or 4-5 tb for a dark roast. Most likely of the dairy kind, and probably not non-fat due to the color, consistency, and sheen of the coffee.

You're right handed, even though the handle is facing left, the placement of the mug would have you crossing your chest to place it where it was in relation to the bust when it could have been readily placed on the left. Meaning you are holding the cup around its circumferance rather than by its handle, indicating that your hands are either of a fair size (as tiny hands almost always grasp by the handle) or that your hands are cold and are in need of the ambient heat put out through the walls of the cup. Even then, a 2-handed "hand warmer" cup hold with a small handed individual would have ended in the setting down in the dominant hand and with the handle (and your handle is facing away). You are also more than likely a "pour" drinker as opposed to a slurper as indicated by the little "dribble droplet" on the side of the cup.

Oh, and that the Falconer bio LOOKS AWESOME! :clap And Fremen is the BEST showing us these! :hi5:

Did I miss anything? :D (besides sleep, which is obvious...) ;)

Last edited:
Falconer Bio is proper sexy. It's now in my tri-laser sights for purchase.

I'm a gonna open it as soon as I finish my coffee.

I noticed you're from Canada as well. Where did you order this to get it so fast ? I usually order these from the US but would like to order them here. My Berserker is still not here and it's out most places :impatient:

I'm still waiting for my local store to get him...I keep going back and forth on whether or not to buy him, but with Tracker coming out, it made my decision definitely swing to BUY.

I'm waiting on my LCS to get my order in.. first time picking something up locally. the guy seems alright so far and I'm hoping all turns out well.. only cost me $8 more then getting it from AE but I don't mind, seeing as it will help give em some support.

Well, crap nuggets dunked in poo sauce! My Bio arrived and its DEFECTIVE! :gah:

The bio will not stick to the magnet in the "desktop" position. It simply falls back (as if its top of the head is too heavy) until the stand physically stops it from falling back any further, at which point it sits all wobbly and can easily be knocked off. :mad:

Sideshow has been contacted and Im now awaiting to see if they have a replacement... :(

Last edited:
That sux KB....I've been having issues with QC lately also. Both my Berserker Bio and Pred skull went back for an exchange....:slap

Here's to hoping Falconer's Bio arrives without issue... :duff

That sux KB....I've been having issues with QC lately also. Both my Berserker Bio and Pred skull went back for an exchange....:slap

Here's to hoping Falconer's Bio arrives without issue... :duff

Thanks Thrifty, and I was having such a good run without any issues. It figures that on the bio I was looking forward to the most, bad QC hits me. :slap

On the plus side, my little magnet prop looks like it'll work just fine on it (I was initially concerned the chin would touch). Of course this had to be tested with with adhesive tape at the moment due to the defective mask magnet... :monkey2

FBtiltfix.jpg

Well, crap nuggets dunked in poo sauce! My Bio arrived and its DEFECTIVE! :gah:

The bio will not stick to the magnet in the "desktop" position. It simply falls back (as if its top of the head is too heavy) until the stand physically stops it from falling back any further, at which point it sits all wobbly and can easily be knocked off. :mad:

Sideshow has been contacted and Im now awaiting to see if they have a replacement... :(
I'm still waiting for Apcollectibles to get back with me about the SS Mr. Black Bio stand being so crooked.. It's been around 3 weeks since I sent the first message, 1 week since they said they'd contact SS about it.............
Good luck :wave

Pfffft. I like that it's all in one focused section. I do come here for alien/pred stuff and LOTR.

So. Which bio are you guys liking better?

Back