SSC Falconer Pred 1:1 Bio is up for pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kaijuboy. Sorry about your pred bio. That sucks.

Oh, and you are a nut!

Awwww. Thanks :1-1: ...I think.

I'm glad at least yours doesn't tetter-tottering on the precipice of doom like mine does.

Yup. Pretty much. What a freak.
:yess: Deductive skills FTW! :rock :lol And Dont be hatin' on my super-powers! Is it a gift? Or a sickness? I blame modeling for it. ;) Unless you mean sideshow freak, in which case Im guilty as charged! :D

I cant help it, your photos are like a collectible version of Where's Waldo, there's so many goodies to pick out (with an occasional cat, or mug, or foot :naughty)! I Love it! :clap

Pfffft. I like that it's all in one focused section. I do come here for alien/pred stuff and LOTR.

So. Which bio are you guys liking better?

SF at least has a HotToys sub-forum. :monkey3

As for the bios, Im really digging the Falconer. It has a more traditional/mechanical look to it that I associate with Preds. It just looks so bad-ass. But I do think they are going to make one heck of a display together as all three have their own distinct looks (I plan to display the damaged Classic bio next to my HCG P1).

Last edited:
Kaijuboy,
Any paint modifications for Mr. Falconer?

Well, seeing as how I’m going to have to wait on a replacement, I won’t be doing any mods on this one in particular.

Overall, the paint app on this is generally very good, and most will probably be pretty happy with it. Its simple but effective. That being said, I do have a few touch-ups that I would like to do on it. :D

The crevices are unevenly shaded, and there are some spots were there is heavier shading around the crevices, then IN them. :cuckoo: Some of the raised sharp ridge areas need to have some more slight weathering applied. And some satin polish buffed on some of the raised "light reflecting" surfaces will bring more depth to the piece. They are all little things, but to me, that’s what gives a piece a more "real" movie accurate appearance. I want every piece in my collection to the best that it can be! :wink1:

Here's an inadvertently Tron-looking mock up outlining the areas:

FBmod.jpg

Blue lines = Precious Metals Antiquing compound (wash & rub)
Red lines = Liquid Leaf Pewter (dry brushing)
Yellow areas = Min-Wax Satin polish (buffed)

I will post some before & after photos of my piece, once I actually get my replacement. :dunno

Last edited:
I knew you wouldn't be able to leave it alone :)

If you mean that in a good way, then Thanks! :wave

If you mean that in a derogatory way, then :pfft: You shouldnt make fun of the ill! :lol Too many years doing 1/1 work, painting, modeling, etc, I cant help but see these thing (not necessarily just imperfections, but ways to enhance/improve). I... cant... ignore... MUST... FIX! :monkey5

Of course buddy I meant it in a good way. I was wondering what you was going to do with it. I finally got word on my Mr. Black mask, SS has had it for almost 2 weeks and forgot they had it so now they are shipping one out ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course buddy I meant it in a good way. I was wondering what you was going to do with it. I finally got word on my Mr. Black mask, SS has had it for almost 2 weeks and forgot they had it so now they are shipping one out ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all good! :duff Great news about your berserker bust! :clap

PS, youve been PMd about the bios! :wave

Number 27 arrived here yesterday. The one that I have is slightly warped. It isn't really noticeable until you set it down on a flat surface. Overall I like it, could use a better paint job. I may tackle that later on. The biggest complaint that I have with the new bios is the base. The sculpt lines are not clean, looks real amateurish. On with the pics:

DSCI0445-1.jpg

DSCI0446-1.jpg

DSCI0447.jpg

I got mine yesterday and I thought the mask was suppose to be a goldish color, mine seems to be a dark grey. My stand had/has problems too, both the holes for wall mounting were 2 different sizes and not level at all, so I had to drill them out to make it work. Also, when I turn on the leds it flickers a little bit like it has a bad switch. :mad::monkey2

Back