SSC Falconer Pred 1:1 Bio is up for pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got it in tonight....:woo

mofoyoface001.jpg

another crappy pic brought to you by..........:wave

Pretty awesome Thrifty. So which do you prefer now that you have them in hand, Falconer or Berserker? I'm going to a convention in a couple weeks and I'm contemplating picking up one of these bios if I can find one.

Tough call man... I'd have to say it's a tie.. I just love the Predator Bios.

I do have a feeling I'll really dig the Tracker as long as the tusks come out good.

If you find a good deal on the Chopper lmk.. it's the only one I need...:lol

Alright, I just put them both side by side and..... Falconer has a bigger head....:lol

Berserker looks angry and Falconer looks calm....

Last edited:
Looks great displayed with the Falconer figure.

It would be good to display the Berserker, Falconer and Tracker figures next to their bios.

thats how I have my display:hi5: berserker mask next to hot toys berserker, falconer mask next the hot toys falconer now im just waiting for tracker bio and figure:wink1:

I just ordered the berserker and falconer bio masks cant wait to get them in :D. Anyone know a good place to find the older Bios?

Tough call man... I'd have to say it's a tie.. I just love the Predator Bios.

I do have a feeling I'll really dig the Tracker as long as the tusks come out good.

If you find a good deal on the Chopper lmk.. it's the only one I need...:lol

I'll keep an eye out for the Chopper. Last year I was a little disappointed in the selection of merchandise at the convention, but I have high hopes for this year.

j8eq.jpg

Got my falconer mask in :D quick pic of it at work today in the parking lot cant wait to get it home.

Got my falconer mask in :D quick pic of it at work today in the parking lot cant wait to get it home.
Hopefully no one saw you.. :rotfl
Reminds me of the day I got my Palisades Plush Facehugger and wrapped it around my face coming out of Suncoast.. :slap

^ looks like the guitarist from slipknot lol.........congrats on this great mask what # is yours???

Hopefully no one saw you.. :rotfl
Reminds me of the day I got my Palisades Plush Facehugger and wrapped it around my face coming out of Suncoast.. :slap

Haha well i wasn't wearing it and i dun think anyone saw me luckily lol. although i do have a couple of coworkers who are into collectables.

My number is #192 believe i just checked really quick. Base is WAY heavier then i thought it would be hah. Gonna need a secure nail to mount that on the wall.

Back