SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought the Joker BR gun off eBay for $5.50; figured since I got the Firefly EX for free with my Sideshow points, I could spend a few bucks on getting a more accurate gun.

I just bought the Joker BR gun off eBay for $5.50; figured since I got the Firefly EX for free with my Sideshow points, I could spend a few bucks on getting a more accurate gun.

I'm thinking of just buying the whole figure. I don't have a Hot Toys Joker, and there's something about the Bank Robber version that I like more than the DX. Since the machine gun isn't part of that scene, I don't think he'll miss it.

I always find it funny how we only represent a small portion of the customer base yet it seems like every time one freak posts he had to cancel an order another posts that theirs just converted. That's gotta be one hell of a coinkidink! :lol

I'm sure and I'm so positive it was Ill's, is was that better?

Last edited:
I always find it funny how we only represent a small portion of the customer base yet it seems like every time one freak posts he had to cancel an order another posts that theirs just converted. That's gotta be one hell of a coinkidink! :lol

But it happens frequently enough that I have to wonder if there is not SOME truth to it.

Maybe not every time...but it seems that has to be happening SOME of the time with as often as it seems to happen.

But it happens frequently enough that I have to wonder if there is not SOME truth to it.

Maybe not every time...but it seems that has to be happening SOME of the time with as often as it seems to happen.

Yup, and it's not just here. We see it all the time across all the licenses too. :lol

I just noticed that Firefly's sub-machine gun isn't a Swedish K. I assumed that it was, and after looking at a lot of pics, the gun I had in mind ended up being the one BR Joker came with. But that isn't the one Firefly originally had. The 25th Anniversary figure did come with it, but the vintage did not.

Vintage
picture.php

25th
picture.php

I don't really have a preference (and it's a good reason to get that Joker figure), but I'm back to wishing Sideshow had made the old gun.

Back