SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW this is Hasblow's..... :lol

291281897_583b8d92b9.jpg

Custom action figure
Kitbash
Hand painted head
RAH Series, 2004

Meh, I saw this on google... not Hasblow but at first glance I thought it was.

WOW this is Hasblow's..... :lol

Custom action figure
Kitbash
Hand painted head
RAH Series, 2004

Meh, I saw this on google... not Hasblow but at first glance I thought it was.

That head sculpt looks to be the one that comes with the figure originally, but painted (pretty well) to match the camo pattern. I have 2 of them.

As far as Firefly's vintage weapon,try looking up a Mat49 it looks similar.And on the debate of the .50 cal vs. a .22 it's not how many times you get shot with it.It's shot placement ie; where you get shot at.A .22 is actually one of the deadliest bullets because when the enter into the body they can fragment and go all over the place,especially if they hit bone and ricochet or fragment and ricochet.

Mat49:

mat49.jpg

I think you are right! This definitely seems to have been part of the inspiration behind Firefly's gun. It has the weird shape to the magazine, the closeness of the grip and magazine, the sharp angle of the grip, and the retractable stock.
reminds me of the Klobb from the goldeneye game. remember that gun? you couldn't hit ____ with it no matter how hard you tried.:lol

:lecture :lecture :lecture I totally remember that game and gun, really fun during the college times :rotfl
my friend completed the game and got all the cheats unlocked. then he would use invincibility and turn the difficulty waaay up so it would take about a couple dozen shots to kill a guy. then he'd go around seeing how bad he could kill everybody. the guys that really pissed him off would get the "Klobb Death". you'd aim at their chest but all the rounds would go in their arms and it would take them forever to die.:lol

my friend completed the game and got all the cheats unlocked. then he would use invincibility and turn the difficulty waaay up so it would take about a couple dozen shots to kill a guy. then he'd go around seeing how bad he could kill everybody. the guys that really pissed him off would get the "Klobb Death". you'd aim at their chest but all the rounds would go in their arms and it would take them forever to die.:lol

Well we go at each other 4 split screen and every time you died you had to take a shot of beer :sick

Beer might not sound like a strong shot but with four ppl coming at you at all times, you are shooting past a 6 pack in less than 15-20 minutes :lol

Yup. It would seem that's not the only fail. The friend taking the picture should've stepped up and said something. :lol

Hey quick question I ask this in the customs FF thread but is there any feet that fit the pegs from a Sideshow pro body and also if I have a loose elbow joint, does a lil bit of super glue while moving the joint back and forth so it doesn't stick permanently work?

Hey quick question I ask this in the customs FF thread but is there any feet that fit the pegs from a Sideshow pro body and also if I have a loose elbow joint, does a lil bit of super glue while moving the joint back and forth so it doesn't stick permanently work?

Buck feet work, but you'll need a little Teflon tape to fill the gap. As for the elbow, it would depend on which part is loose. Personally, I've never used the Superglue trick as if it's not done right, you're screwed.

Did Sideshow ever confirm whether or not they were going to give us another camo portrait yet??

They're experimenting with it, but apparently there are some issues involved with the paint in the production process. They are trying to make it happen. (Personally, I'd never use it. The black balaclava is perfect.)

Back