SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its..... Ok... Something about it doesn't really pop FF, I'll take it but I'm very glad that I decided to bash my own.

Looks ok, I'm happy with it though I'm not picky.

firefly.jpg

:rock Very happy with this new head. They listened!!!!! :clap

(See folks? Between this and the EP3 Clone helmet, it sometimes can pay to point things out and _____, whine, piss, moan or whatever the rose-coloreds wanna call it. :lecture)

Thank You, Sideshow!!!!!

firefly.jpg

:rock Very happy with this change. They listened!!!!! :clap

(See folks? Between this and the EP3 Clone helmet, it sometimes can pay to point things out and _____, whine, piss, moan or whatever the rose-coloreds wanna call it. :lecture)

Thank You, Sideshow!!!!!

Too much to just quote me, huh (you pic thief!)? :lol:p

Because I already made my own Firefly so I'll just use the camo head.

Ah, you used the white, black and gray urban camo?

:)

Just a note, from talking with some of the guys, I'm pretty sure this was planned from the beginning, but they didn't want to reveal a prototype camo-mask head before making sure that it was for sure going to be feasible in the mass-production process... now that they've finally determined it will be possible, this is the result. Hope you like it! :duff

Just a note, from talking with some of the guys, I'm pretty sure this was planned from the beginning, but they didn't want to reveal a prototype camo-mask head before making sure that it was for sure going to be feasible in the mass-production process... now that they've finally determined it will be possible, this is the result. Hope you like it! :duff

Really, it doesn't matter when they decided to add the camo head... it looks awesome. And, more importantly... it looks like Firefly. :rock

so we can expect Firefly on our doorsteps next month then?

Back