SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what colour is he? Im referring to the jacket, not the mask

Sure as hell isnt the original scheme

The figure is freakin' awesome (no matter what color it is). And the backstage pass video was freakin' sweet. But I do have to give Sideshow a hard time about one aspect...

touting the working zippers on the pack as if it hasn't been pretty much the industry standard for about 5 years.:D

The figure is freakin' awesome (no matter what color it is). And the backstage pass video was freakin' sweet. But I do have to give Sideshow a hard time about one aspect...

touting the working zippers on the pack as if it hasn't been pretty much the industry standard for about 5 years.:D

To be fair, it's a milestone for them. Too bad they couldn't implement it on the KOTCS Indy's jacket. :duh:duh:duh

Very excited for this figure.. Cannot wait to get it in my hands.

I really like the goggles on him too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking again (could you smell the smoke?) and I decided that the non-camo head, hooded jacket, and patches would all work fine if the camo had the same grey as the head and patches. If the camo was as dark, none of it would be an issue.

So I guess I've decided that the only thing wrong with the figure is the color of the camo. I imagine it's too late to change it though. Maybe they'll do it anyway, just out of respect for the braincells I've wasted contemplating this damned figure.

Also, the .50/.22 comment was a joke. :dunno

Was thinking again (could you smell the smoke?) and I decided that the non-camo head, hooded jacket, and patches would all work fine if the camo had the same grey as the head and patches. If the camo was as dark, none of it would be an issue.

So I guess I've decided that the only thing wrong with the figure is the color of the camo. I imagine it's too late to change it though. Maybe they'll do it anyway, just out of respect for the braincells I've wasted contemplating this damned figure.

You could just dye the cammo a darker gray. ;)

LOL...You ought to know by now that comments like that are going to set us off.

Free firefly accessory.

1265667180123.jpg

cut out, fold it up. Instant C4 block

Back