SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So were getting 2 heads or I remember something a while back about maybe 3 heads. I could be just making crap up in my own head...

Just 2 heads. There was a misprint in an Ask Sideshow a while back that mentioned 3 heads (but that was a typo that fixed with an explanation here that it was a mistake). :D

-SideshowAlex

Just 2 heads. There was a misprint in an Ask Sideshow a while back that mentioned 3 heads (but that was a typo that fixed with an explanation here that it was a mistake). :D

-SideshowAlex

Cool cool, thanks for the clarification. Regardless I cant wait for this figure, hes going to kick ass.

thenammagazine
Banned

What did he do now :lol

Yup, only 2. FF should NOT come with a unmasked head.
I saw that theNam had a PM from Darklord Dave in his signature. That might have played some role. . .

As for the unmasked head, I agree. But then, it would make about as much sense as the unmasked Storm Shadow, which we got for some reason.

I saw that theNam had a PM from Darklord Dave in his signature. That might have played some role. . .

Ah ok.

As for the unmasked head, I agree. But then, it would make about as much sense as the unmasked Storm Shadow, which we got for some reason.

Well, at least we saw SS's face in the comic.

Guess we could have got Firefly's burred face :lol

So what do you guys make of the Backpack strap??? I think I prefer the original one..unless the clip pouches are attachable to the new one.

Now if they would only listen and change the backpack.

firefly.jpg

Just get the 1984 figure and quit collecting this line.

For all the love and praise and "comic > cartoon crap, and Hama is holier than thou talk, his faults should be resurrected too.
Yes, Hama wrote some horrible comic books toward the end of that run, and more recently with the 25th Anniversary toy comic packs (the new stories were horrible). But damn if he didn't write some fine funny books earlier on.

As for the new strap, I am curious to see how this turns out. That definitely appears to me to be a different strap.

wow Nam got the boot...I dont know the story behind this, but I look foward to his return in some shape or form.

As for FF having a maskless face, if there was a 3rd head thats what I was thinking it might be and I really dont care a maskless FF.

wow Nam got the boot...I dont know the story behind this, but I look foward to his return in some shape or form.

As for FF having a maskless face, if there was a 3rd head thats what I was thinking it might be and I really dont care a maskless FF.

then they should kick im out again ... i hate people that brake the rules ,,

Back