SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like the new headsculpt and I'm looking forward to my notification of shipment from Sideshow as I just got my SS EX yesterday from Ebay.

That leads me to my next question to you seasoned collectors....when do you think we'll be getting FF? I mean if they are just showing the new head now and Duke basically took a year...are we getting him towards the end of this year? I originally placed my order on November 30th last year.

:dunno

Do u have Duke on order?

If you were asking me, no I don't. I haven't fully committed to this line (go ahead tee off!) but I'm liking more and more what I see. I used to collect 25th Anniversary stuff and kept all my SE and SS stuff. Got SS, now I just need to get my SE's and a Wesker body and I'll check those off for now. Going to pick and choose for right now but I'm looking forward to everyones pics and reviews of Duke when he arrives.

Binocs!!!!!! :horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror :horror

:lol I'm pretty much new here and I knew that was coming from Skiman....I would have just avoided the question all together.

If you were asking me, no I don't. I haven't fully committed to this line (go ahead tee off!) but I'm liking more and more what I see. I used to collect 25th Anniversary stuff and kept all my SE and SS stuff. Got SS, now I just need to get my SE's and a Wesker body and I'll check those off for now. Going to pick and choose for right now but I'm looking forward to everyones pics and reviews of Duke when he arrives.

With every piece, it's evident that Sideshow's giving 110% of their creative juices and pulling out all the stops for this 1:6 line. Every release to date has been a better quality than the Star Wars figures. If there's a line to commit to, this is it. If there was a time to commit, it's now, before you wind up spending a bit of change chasing after "grails."

Nam...what up man.
Well I'll say unfortunately I missed out on the other figures. Still migt pick me up a cobra trooper when I find one for a good price on the secondar market. I do have FF and Beachhead on PO cause they just look so bad ass.

Nam...what up man.
Well I'll say unfortunately I missed out on the other figures. Still migt pick me up a cobra trooper when I find one for a good price on the secondar market. I do have FF and Beachhead on PO cause they just look so bad ass.

exactly this. I love the load outs and details of both of these figures. As much as I love Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow I am not a fan of either of the SS versions. Duke has a nice loadout and I <3 the detail but I feel the SS version makes him look too generic GI IMO. However if they release a Serpentor ill be all over Duke.

How could you not like SS's Storm Shadow?

Maybe its the body swap thing, I did see that someone swapped snake eyes body with the wesker hot toys one and it looked cool, but yeah. Just...something is missing IMO. But I guess if I put a bigger body in Storm Shadow it would work. Iono, I was always a fan of the 2nd version of Storm Shadow with the hood and camo design.

Maybe its the body swap thing, I did see that someone swapped snake eyes body with the wesker hot toys one and it looked cool, but yeah. Just...something is missing IMO. But I guess if I put a bigger body in Storm Shadow it would work. Iono, I was always a fan of the 2nd version of Storm Shadow with the hood and camo design.

I'd never :tap, no second version.

Any real fan of SS would own both. ;)

While this first release is partial to the original release of the figure and sheer unadulterated badassery, fans of the comic book should appreciate the hooded version as well as that's when Storm Shadow came into his own and stopped fronting Cobra.

Look at my avi... :D

HULK MAD!!!
2353582730_b48d0a0930.jpg

TOO MANY SYLLA-THINGIES!
:p:p:p

Back