SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they tried to take it seriously (can it really be done? Wow. :monkey1), they'd be forced to come to the obvious conclusion that there is no kustomjuden sub-forum here, and it's because we're not Nazis (ironical namecalling by self-aggrandizing moralizers notwithstanding). ;)

:wave

However, I have to deny the self-aggrandizing part as my character is simply not that arrogant. :)

Here's my semi custom firefly.
1327F6164C5376A06354E0

1427F6164C5376A064FA1D

Head and Gears - Sideshow.
Body - Hot toys Advanced version
Jacket and pants and goggle - Urban S.W.A.T set (forget thier brand name)
boots - snake eyes

1627F6164C5376A165A9E0

No place for duke.

I am fairly stoked to find that Firefly's solid colored head sculpt is black. I thought it was going to be grey. Black will make for an excellent third Cobra Cruel Trooper!

Here's my semi custom firefly.
1327F6164C5376A06354E0

1427F6164C5376A064FA1D

I'm really impressed how well that mask matches that Urban Camo. I know the mask is near perfect with Sideshow's camo outfit, but that is REALLY close for not being made for that outfit.

But I am curious why they changed the non-camo head from grey to black. If they hadn't included the camo head, I think a lot of people would have been pissed off by that as its even further away from Firefly's coloring. He's been done with just a grey mask before, but I don't think ever just totally black. But as others have said, it makes for a great Cobra Trooper head.

I'm really impressed how well that mask matches that Urban Camo. I know the mask is near perfect with Sideshow's camo outfit, but that is REALLY close for not being made for that outfit.

But I am curious why they changed the non-camo head from grey to black. If they hadn't included the camo head, I think a lot of people would have been pissed off by that as its even further away from Firefly's coloring. He's been done with just a grey mask before, but I don't think ever just totally black. But as others have said, it makes for a great Cobra Trooper head.

I'm debating on the getting the heads from TA although I don't know if I'd really need them and I think the rest of the Joe Freaks would agree that are all ready getting this and that's prolly why they are still sitting over at TA.

Im starting to have second thoughts about keeping my order. Might cancel and just get the head from TA for my kitbash.

EDIT: Cant cancel, I forgot I got FF with Flexpay.

Back