SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Destro,Major Bludd,Snow Job and Snow Serpent also confirmed on facebook for this Friday reveal :drool

Oh, so that is not Destro?
destroa.jpg

Oh, so that is not Destro?
destroa.jpg

I never said it wasn't.

He was mentioned by SS as coming in late 2011/early 2012 in a Q&A.

Relax guys. My question wasn't mean to be sarcastic. Just wanted to know where everyone was getting their info. And I do remember that Q&A, just thought their might have been new info released recently since he seems to be brought up often.

Destro is coming! Q n A (said it twice) and listening to Sideshow interviews...the latest Q/A said their Focus is on Baroness,DESTRO,CC,and Roadblock

Was told by a supposed insider that Destro is ready!

and the latest interview there WAS a slip of Destro (yeah he slipped the name) and who else is of high command in the Cobra ranks? um yeah,Destro!

people need to pay attention :)

That worked out great on Indiana Jones, eh??????????///

Man what a ____ty figure.

That's what I'm saying. They've screwed it up so many times now that I'm sure they're do everything they can to not get hung, drawn and quartered.

Right Sideshow? Hung. Drawn. Quartered. :cool:

I've been waiting since the release of Duke, and was disappointed with the last Baroness released by Hasbro Rise of Cobra. I hope this new Baroness figure will have easy to remove armor, and I like the stretchy base material that allows poseability. I have a Baroness work-in-progress, and looking at the CY/ZC holsters, and armor from Flirty Girl SBA-2012 ... It'll be exciting to see how they treated the Baroness' headsculpt. Below is my WIP kit bash:

baroness_01.jpg

baroness_02.jpg

Back