SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've moved on Prog. And Flosi's a mod for this section, so he's seen it. You got the same PM from DLD I did, asking you do do the same. Get over it. :wave

wish they would change the sculpted pouches to cloth ones

I dunno. I would usually agree but I'm not so sure they could be pulled off decently in 1/6.

Re: SSC Baroness

Kinda wish Star Wars had gotten it though. Work out all the bugs on people who will no doubt hate it and nitpick it for the smallest of reasons but buy it anyway. Then, when the Female Pro is perfected, use it for the Joes. If Baroness is a floppy marionette like Indy was, none of us will be happy (well, except for Josh).

Which is why I'm happy they used it for a Joe first. :monkey3 But yeah, I agree with you 100% in principle.

We've moved on Prog. And Flosi's a mod for this section, so he's seen it. You got the same PM from DLD I did, asking you do do the same. Get over it. :wave

I dunno. I would usually agree but I'm not so sure they could be pulled off decently in 1/6.

i mean like firefly and all the other joe pouches that are functional. they started at zartan. to me they look cheap.

Zam Wesel (SP?)?

<-- Can't pull a shut-out game of Star Wars Trivial Pursuit. :dunno

i mean like firefly and all the other joe pouches that are functional. they started at zartan. to me they look cheap.

I agree as well, in most cases. But smaller pouches tend to not scale all that well, and as you've seen with the knives, the smaller velcro closures don't work too good either. Besides, it's something HT's been doing for forever and everybody's always _____ing at them to do stuff more like HT. :huh

<-- Can't pull a shut-out game of Star Wars Trivial Pursuit. :dunno

I agree as well, in most cases. But smaller pouches tend to not scale all that well, and as you've seen with the knives, the smaller velcro closures don't work too good either. Besides, it's something HT's been doing for forever and everybody's always _____ing at them to do stuff more like HT. :huh

Except match hot toys prices.

The pouches don't bug me too much, I think they would've looked horrible if they were made functional.

But best Joe news for me this year, and definitely on my must have list.

I was thinking we would have seen bludd before baroness. Destro far behind?

Hate to rain on anyone's parade and as promising as this picture is....we wont be getting anything that looks like this in production.

Pass.

.....just kidding....

unless it's over $200.

Back