SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm done with PFs. I might sell off the few statues I have. 1/6 figures, such as this Baroness, just appeal to me much more than statues.

I hope SS's 1:6 Baroness ends up looking this good.

Not a chance.

Yep, but not even HT has a prayer of making a chick in a skintight outfit look as good as a PF. It just isn't going to happen.

Pulled these quotes from the Baroness PF thread. Never in a million years did I think I'd be eating those words. :monkey1

sdcc2012_sideshow_gijoe_7.jpg
300080_press01.jpg

No crying here. Just saying the figure looks good but are still hard to pose. I'm not even getting the PF. Quit lookin for a fight where there is none.

didn't you know every opinion here is fodder for his sarcastic bs, how else do you think he has so many posts, he has no real opinions

No crying here. Just saying the figure looks good but are still hard to pose. I'm not even getting the PF. Quit lookin for a fight where there is none.

Because Joe statues takes away from the 1:6th line? :dunno But yet they have been successful, and even the people that hate statues the most here has complimented them. Oh wait I think I forgot where I was again 2 posters can't comment on a statue without some ****** saying 12" figures are better....ok now I remember duh silly me :slap

Awwwwwe, did big bad Nammy huwt yew feewings? :lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

:lol:rotfl

Because Joe statues takes away from the 1:6th line? :dunno But yet they have been successful, and even the people that hate statues the most here has complimented them. Oh wait I think I forgot where I was again 2 posters can't comment on a statue without some ****** saying 12" figures are better....ok now I remember duh silly me :slap

It's ok, don't let it happen again.

wonder why the premium bore-mat Baroness statue was not shown? Maybe only 20 people bought it

wonder why the premium bore-mat Baroness statue was not shown? Maybe only 20 people bought it

Dutch pf wasn't shown either

It happens, a couple years ago the Man Thing comiquette wasn't shown and that sold out fairly quick, probably just means something happened to it/wasn't ready, hopefully it means the thigh highs were trimmed down.

Dutch pf wasn't shown either

It happens, a couple years ago the Man Thing comiquette wasn't shown and that sold out fairly quick, probably just means something happened to it/wasn't ready, hopefully it means the thigh highs were trimmed down.

:lol You think teemu even cares? :lol:rotfl

general info, but thanks for your great comment keep them coming :wink1:
gotta reach 50k posts in what 2 weeks? :yess:

I have 60 posts here. Only about 5 or so dealing with your incompetence. So what have you contributed here, given all but 2 of your 10 are trolling pollystoner BS? :tap

wow you really don't have anything better to do...lol you counted, didn't realize there was some rule to not talk about the same character from the same company but in two different formats, god forbid my little comments about a statue get you annoyed, goodnight nam have fun sleeping with your dolls that you protect so much lol

oh and how many of those 60 are your typical bs sarcastic comments, everybody just shrugs off...."yeah...good one nam" :dunno

Back