SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WRONG!!!!!

Just stating my opinion.

He has to troll that and lie about the purchase because he was too cheap to pick him up. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

He also doesn't realize that Sideshow released the V2 SE first and we're just now getting their take on the V1. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. :lol

Nothing like a good ol' name calling session huh? :yess:

Your Shrink must do wonders for you nam, but I'd ask for a refund. :dunno

sorry,but the 1st snake eyes was great...(loose joints aside,it still was great)...since then,the joints have been fixed with CC

and if the 1st snake eyes sucks so badly,explain why people are (still) paying $300+ to obtain....not bad for a "bad quality" figure

I have it. The body is too skinny and the visor is too big.

Does anyone know what the female body looks like unclothed i want to see if it's even worth contemplating getting or an utter waste of time. My snake eyes came in kinda loose but i addore him. Does anyone know if their is another body that will take his head.
I dont want to buy a body for him if its not going to work out.

I may just wait until baroness comes out and people on ebay disect her apart and buy head and armor lol

anyone who reads this can PM me I really want my snakeeyes to be kickbutt
I just got his sweater matterial and will finish him when im finished my comission jobs. I think he is awsome im crazy about him.

I will have to drop that 2 per year to one per year at this rate
Bludd 2013
Baroness 2014
Destro 2015
World War 4 2016,
sorry the line is dead
LOL

Silly question to ask here, what with all the virgins who play with and take pictures of their dolls.

I am a girl I wanted to know how thin the body will be to see if she will look like crap if her torso is as loose as snakeeyes was I wont buy.

Im thinking a head and armor would be fine since im not interested based on my disapointment with sideshow's bodies they need to look better like hot toys,kaustic,phician.

Which was why I asked what the updated female body by SS looks like

LOL i dont's know how it would not be in question that im a girl anyways lol i use female avitars

Does anyone know what Baroness nipples look like?

I hope SS makes them blue.

LOL :rotfl
If they put the costume on hot off the presses the black dye will come off looking blue if not she will have a black body. your silly

Back