SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that the makeup is a little heavy, but don't find it inappropriate at all.

Kinda thinking something like this:

najysuvu.jpg

e9epe9u5.jpg

But I'd gladly take this one:

9upumeta.jpg

The body also needed modifications done to it as well. The armor was very much need in some upgrades as well. :)

-SideshowAlex

So when will Sideshow spill the beans on those next 3 upcoming Joes?

or do we have to wait till SDCC?

So when will Sideshow spill the beans on those next 3 upcoming Joes?

or do we have to wait till SDCC?

2 of the 3 unannounced ones should be up for Pre-Order before SDCC but that could always change. So this is not a confirmation that y'all will see 2 before SDCC but more of a tentative...SHOULD see them (they could always be pushed out for various reasons).

-SideshowAlex

2 of the 3 unannounced ones should be up for Pre-Order before SDCC but that could always change. So this is not a confirmation that y'all will see 2 before SDCC but more of a tentative...SHOULD see them (they could always be pushed out for various reasons).

-SideshowAlex

I would think one of them is the SDCC Exclusive and is already in production?

Of the four y'all are aware of (Baroness and 3 mystery ones) none would be Comic-Con exclusives.

-SideshowAlex

oh boy! that could mean there is another :) (besides the four) if we are getting an exclusive for Joe this year

oh boy! that could mean there is another :) (besides the four) if we are getting an exclusive for Joe this year

Possible...IF there is another Joe planned as a con exclusive. I actually have no idea what the con exclusives for 2013 would be as of today.

-SideshowAlex

Back