SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has a copy of Devil Dues Battlefiles 1. There is a list of joes and rank at the back of the comic. I am only naming those people have talked about wanting or are out now.
COMMAND
Commanding Officer Hawk
Executive Office Flint
Field Command Duke
Sergeant Major Beach Head

USA
Captain Falcon, LIFELINE
-warrent officer ranks & Sergeant Magor of Army----
Sergeant Major Stalker
Master Sergeant Snake Eyes / Scarlett
Sergeant First Class Rock and Roll, Roadblock, Spirit, Snow Job, Lady Jaye
Staff Sergeant Grunt, Low Light, Tunnel Rat, Short Fuse
Sergeants Everyone else from the army are Sergeants Dusty

NAVY
Chief Warrant Officer Torpedo
Senior Petty Officer Shipwreck
Chief Petty Officer Deep Six
Petty Officer Wet Suit

MARINES
Sergeant Major Gung-Ho
Gunnery Sergeant Gibbs "i mean Leatherneck"
Staff Sergeant Mainframe

My guess Gung-Ho or Torpedo, along with, Baroness, Destro and Scarlet.
SDCC Grunt or Short Fuse

At this point DDP is dated if not entirey forgotten. They jumed the shark 25 issues in by bringing back Serpentor, and then killing him off again. The only thing they had going was they were caught up in a GI Joe resrrgence (Hasbro, Palisades), but in retrospect the whole thing read like fanfiction.

At this point DDP is dated if not entirey forgotten. They jumed the shark 25 issues in by bringing back Serpentor, and then killing him off again. The only thing they had going was they were caught up in a GI Joe resrrgence (Hasbro, Palisades), but in retrospect the whole thing read like fanfiction.
So, much like the current IDW run, then. :p

I liked the first series and some of the minis, however i stopped with the elite series. It was just nice to have the joes back on the comic shelf, but i stopped getting comics by the elite series

I would soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(breath)ooooooooooooooooooooooo buy a Stinger Driver.

But I'm still hoping we'll get Snow Job, Cobra Snow Serpent, and a generic green shirt (maybe even a two-pack {Modal Nodes style} with blonde/brown hair, so we can customize them to be Grunt, ShortFuze, whomever).

Pretty much any GIJoe character from '82-'85 will make me happy..... lets just make it happen.

Not Mike Tyson. He will buy the **** out of Storm Shadow repaints.

I won't lie, I'd buy a Ninja Ku Storm Shadow...and any other ninja they would put out. I might be in the minority when it comes to that aspect of the line, but i'm fine with that.

ps - EVILFACE...still mad?

I-Ain-t-Even-Mad-the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-30565881-400-300.png

Sounds like cartoon style Flint is in the works :yess:

how so? id think a cold weather variant, with cartoon fatigues under it would be more likely.. and with a head that dosn't look like someone farted near him.

Destro
Shipwreck
Cobra Commander

i'd buy it.

Snow Job
Gung Ho
ShipWreck

buy that too

DDP... had some good ideas, just poor execution.
IDW has been a much better run

Back