SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine we'll get to Pre-order her during this SDCC now. Surprised Harley and Joker are the first 2 DC figures though. I expected Batman next, but I guess they've been working on the female body longer than the superhero body so it does make sense Joker and Harley were first from that way of thinking.

I just hope we get another Joe or two in addition to Baroness since she isn't really 'new' anymore after being shown off LAST SDCC!

at this point...could care less about Baroness right now...I want the supposed announced Destro pre-order

I'd be shocked if we don't see her.

Well, not socked.

I expect to see Captain Gridiron, but knowing SS they would give him basketballs.

Harley Quinn is up. Now where's Baroness?

Harley Quinn costs as much as Black Widow Avengers edition. Guess Sideshow is no longer the bit cheaper little brother version of figures. hope the price reflects an amazing Baroness and Harley.

Harley Quinn costs as much as Black Widow Avengers edition. Guess Sideshow is no longer the bit cheaper little brother version of figures. hope the price reflects an amazing Baroness and Harley.

She comes with a lot more than Black Widow, so she isn't unreasonably priced compared to her.

She comes with a lot more than Black Widow, so she isn't unreasonably priced compared to her.

A HS is alot more? Isn't it easier just to type, she has an alt headsculpt? Doesn't seem like "alot" since often thats an Ex for SSC and they don't charge a dime more.

Again, I expect this body to be pretty nice for this model (with extra HS) to be the exact same price as HT's last Widow.

Edit: and Harley has 1 extra set of hands. :lol

A HS is alot more? Isn't it easier just to type, she has an alt headsculpt? Doesn't seem like "alot" since often thats an Ex for SSC and they don't charge a dime more.

Again, I expect this body to be pretty nice for this model (with extra HS) to be the exact same price as HT's last Widow.

Edit: and Harley has 1 extra set of hands. :lol

Widow had small 2 pistols, an alien rifle, a couple of hands, and a couple of tiny discs.

Harely's got a huge mallet, an extra head, a pop gun, and several hands including a syringe and brass knuckles.

Harely's extras are much larger. And headsculpts are always a big cost factor. She's a much better deal IMO if you want to compare the two just on cost.

Baroness will be just as much, if not a little more. She's coming with 2 heads, a couple of weapons, and a bunch of hands.

Widow had small 2 pistols, an alien rifle, a couple of hands, and a couple of tiny discs.

Harely's got a huge mallet, an extra head, a pop gun, and several hands including a syringe and brass knuckles.

Harely's extras are much larger. And headsculpts are always a big cost factor. She's a much better deal IMO if you want to compare the two just on cost.

Baroness will be just as much, if not a little more. She's coming with 2 heads, a couple of weapons, and a bunch of hands.

8 hands vs 10 hands
rile vs mallet
pop gun vs 2 pistols and stinger wrist bands
extra sculpt

as I said, it comes down to an extra sculpt and 2 hands, its not like shes HT DX07.

As far as better deal on the cost, I guess I'd have to defer to you on that, I haven't had a chance to handle the new SSC female figures, so they're really nice? Or do you not include quality in something you purchase as an indicator of "better deal"?

No one has a clue about the body since HQ is the first figure offered on it.

Yeah, thats the point, its hard to say what a great deal HQ is in comparison to Black Widow, when we could all be *****ing about these new female bodies down the road.

Which leads me back to my original statement... I really expect a great body at that price point, regardless of the freaking extra portrait.

Just got this on my Twitter account (@thechadlawless)

dy7u2ede.jpg

Of course, again, it's never gospel until its on the website, but..... things are looking up!

SSC's press release for Destro reads this in the end

"And keep an eye out for Destro's love interest, who will be making her move even sooner..."

after the downer that is Destro, I hope these words are true and that the figure would turn out stunning.

Back