SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
once-upon-a-time-in-the-west.gif

Oooooooh. Is there gonna be a shoot out?
--

Maybe . . .

Everyone actually involved will bring a gun . . . except Groovy34. She'll make a few posts about bringing a gun, what kind, how many bullets, ask for recommendations, inquire about a custom rig, etc. and then state she's busy with school, but she'll plan to eventually bring it, show it, and probably shoot it . . . after the showdown ended.

;)

--

Maybe . . .

Everyone actually involved will bring a gun . . . except Groovy34. She'll make a few posts about bringing a gun, what kind, how many bullets, ask for recommendations, inquire about a custom rig, etc. and then state she's busy with school, but she'll plan to eventually bring it, show it, and probably shoot it . . . after the showdown ended.

;)

Dude that's funny. Pretty spot on as well.

--

Maybe . . .

;)

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

She's been delayed
They are fixing the female body and her Armor
She will be at SDCC

that is all
:monkey4

Two months away to come back to lame news.

One figure on pre order, Bludd, and zip on the horizon. Meh.

Be back in two more months. :pfft:

Did Nam get banned again? :lol

At least there was some good news with the annoucement of chrome dome commander, but it'll probably be a year or more before thats in hand....f'n Sideshow.

Did Nam get banned again? :lol

At least there was some good news with the annoucement of chrome dome commander, but it'll probably be a year or more before thats in hand....f'n Sideshow.

Since he posts daily...I'm going to go with a "no" on this one.

I didn't have interwebz access while I was incarcerated so I wasn't kept up to date with Nam's posting schedule.

Incarcerated for 2 months... I'm going to go with armed robery, assult with a taco stand, and attempted homicide with some manner of trout.

My bet is that he was charged with being a 'no pants' party-****er.

You can't say P O O P on here?

Back