SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It comes with exactly the same sculpt, the only two diffs are hair and glasses.

the hair is sculpted... so the sideshow version comes with 2 head sculpts. the Major Bludd head sculpts are exactly the same apart from one has an eyepatch glued on & a slight groove for the elastic, but its still 2 head sculpts.

Still waiting for a side view of her head and neck. If it has that ugly visible neck joint I will cancel my pre order. If the heir is covering it then it would be ok.

Sounds like you should collect statues and not action figures.

Naw I will just only collect the figures with the joints hidden. There are a decent amount of those that come out. If Hot Toys do come out with 12 inch figures with zero articulation for about half the price of a MMS I would be very happy.

Naw I will just only collect the figures with the joints hidden. There are a decent amount of those that come out. If Hot Toys do come out with 12 inch figures with zero articulation for about half the price of a MMS I would be very happy.

:slap :slap :slap

Goodluck on your collecting, then :wave

They're called statues, and Kotobukiya puts some out. Perhaps you'd be better off collecting them instead of 1/6 action figures. :huh

I had a quick question that i hopeing someone can answer. Does the 1/6th Baroness (or any of the new Joe figures) come with the regular basic stand? i would assume they do, but it does not say on her order page (unless i over looked it). i ordered the new Cobra stand, but i just wanted to know if that was the "only" stand available for her?

Typically, all of Sideshow figures (including G.I.Joes) should all come with basic stands.
The new "COBRA" stands are seperate from the figures and can be purchased individually.

THANKS!!! i was kinda wondering about that cause usually they say on the order page but the new ones did not. i had already ordered the new cobra stand but then decided i did not want it.

if they do a joe one for the good guys the i would buy the stands, but it would make half your collection look off. i like a uniform look

Back