SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find you hard to figure out Teemu... you talk like you have insider knowledge but also complain about prices... so where do you get your info?!
I have mixed feelings about Scarlet, on the one hand as traditional as Baroness would be great... on the other (& i know this will be an unpopular opinion!) a modern military version with hints towards the original look would also be good...

I find you hard to figure out Teemu... you talk like you have insider knowledge but also complain about prices... so where do you get your info?!
I have mixed feelings about Scarlet, on the one hand as traditional as Baroness would be great... on the other (& i know this will be an unpopular opinion!) a modern military version with hints towards the original look would also be good...

Actually I wasn't really complaining about the prices...I was questioning how Sideshow offers 20 off coupons every month for their stuff and why doesn't Sideshow just lower the price a bit to sell more units...why pre-order right away when you know a 20 off coupon can be applied

I know Matt Bishof ;)

he already said she is in the works,the question is.. 2 years from now or soon to be revealed (I believe the latter)...

1st Darth Vader, then Cobra Commander and today I get a notice for Superman and the Baroness all shipping on the same week.. I don't know if I show be excited or sad.. Lol. Soo gonna be a poor that week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna be poor for the next two months. Vader, Baroness, and Batman PF, all within days of each other.

She may get the axe for now. Missing out on the second portrait isn't a big deal.

Just got my notice! Broke already with all of the custom stuff going on! I may have to start selling Adventure Team extras off, or some Basses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this, Cobra Commander and Darth Vader coming. Only one I am excited for is this. Sideshow really needs to step their game up when it comes to these figures.

Same deal with Helmeted Cobra Commander, anyone want a Baroness EX, PM me. Otherwise I'll just cancel and she'll go to whoever's next on the wait list.

I got my notice too..I wish it wasn't so soon, sort of strapped for funds because of Xmas..might have to cancel :gah:

I have this, Cobra Commander and Darth Vader coming. Only one I am excited for is this. Sideshow really needs to step their game up when it comes to these figures.

I think all the Joe fans are excited. Paint and sculpt should be fine. It's the new body that is the concern. Hope it isn't Indiana Floppy.

Same deal with Helmeted Cobra Commander, anyone want a Baroness EX, PM me. Otherwise I'll just cancel and she'll go to whoever's next on the wait list.

there is nothing to waitlist...the exclusive is available to order...not sold out like CC is..

damn wasnt expecting that, alot coming out soon...used to there being so many delays with ss, oh well, got to suck it up for my favorite character.

Yup, vader, cc, baroness and man of steel all at once in typical SS fashion.

Dropped MOS for now. He is nice but scaled way to big. And The Crow is still a might buy.

Heap on rumors that diecast WM may come early. :monkey4

Waaaaay too much for the first couple months it seems. Luckily some of this stuff will still be available 12 months later. :lol

Yup, vader, cc, baroness and man of steel all at once in typical SS fashion.

Dropped MOS for now. He is nice but scaled way to big. And The Crow is still a might buy.

Just wait for the inevitable MOS v.2.0

This is shipping soon? That means 2-3 months til it gets here. I hope by then my flex payments for this and next month's releases would be done. Been the heaviest month in collecting for me, as the delayed figures and those that came in earlier than expected caught up.

Back