SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good on the inital pics I thought the paint apps might be a bit too plain but the latest ones look a lot better. Still not quite as nice as they could be, but some of Sideshow's better work. Body looks good too, only thing that seems off is the hands look really tiny. Might just be the angle so I'm curious to see more pics.

Yep, saw his post. But no pics. And no pics in the following posts, either (I saw Evilface commenting that someone quoted all of Fuzzhead's pics as well).

EDIT: Now this is strange. Posting and checking this thread from my laptop, and Fuzzhead's pics don't show up. On a lark, i checked my iPhone. Sure enough, the pics are there. Huh.
It could be your ad blocker or something blocking the images.

Thanks! New 5C, big improvement over the Blackberry Torch I had!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come on man, what's the new body like???? Joints tight, natural posing, rubber knees or clicky??????

Looks good on the inital pics I thought the paint apps might be a bit too plain but the latest ones look a lot better. Still not quite as nice as they could be, but some of Sideshow's better work. Body looks good too, only thing that seems off is the hands look really tiny. Might just be the angle so I'm curious to see more pics.
Yeah, the fists look a bit too small, but she is wearing gauntlets so maybe that's what's making them look small.

Back on subject, did Sideshow announce collaboration with realdoll for the 1:1 Baroness yet? Hopefully with switch out small hands. :monkey3

Of course nothing ever comes easy for me. She hasn't reached my Fedex yet.:impatient:

Probably not until tonight. Lucky for me my FedEx is open late.

Back