SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took her out of the box for a quick look. body feels sturdy...a lot better than their male pros and no rubber knees. I'm not sure and will compare her to CC when I get home but she does seem to be a bit too tall...unless she was a tall character to begin with. Also, the face paint is not bad but it ain't as good as the last few figs we've gotten, like Zartan. I'll try to get some pics of her and her with CC later tonight (if the kids and wife let me have my "play time"

Just took her out of the box for a quick look. body feels sturdy...a lot better than their male pros and no rubber knees. I'm not sure and will compare her to CC when I get home but she does seem to be a bit too tall...unless she was a tall character to begin with. Also, the face paint is not bad but it ain't as good as the last few figs we've gotten, like Zartan. I'll try to get some pics of her and her with CC later tonight (if the kids and wife let me have my "play time"

Promise them Ice cream and get those pics up

I'll have mine up soon as well

Fedex have just picked up my Baroness... saying Monday for delivery but my work is shut Mondays... will put a note in the door asking them to leave it with neighbors & hopefully have her Tuesday...

I was wondering if that's why they '86ed the heels. Looking forward to more pics though!

Fedex have just picked up my Baroness... saying Monday for delivery but my work is shut Mondays... will put a note in the door asking them to leave it with neighbors & hopefully have her Tuesday...

Go on the website and change the shipping situation. I did. I arranged it so I can go pick it up at my FedEx near my house. It's under change Delivery Options on the FedEx website.

You can have them hold it

Change the delivery date, etc.

Will be old news by then.

CatMonocleHat.jpg

Go on the website and change the shipping situation. I did. I arranged it so I can go pick it up at my FedEx near my house. It's under change Delivery Options on the FedEx website.

You can have them hold it

Change the delivery date, etc.

They are f'ing useless over here & things get royaly screwed up when you try to change things!

Hmmm. Surprised that this didn't get to toy anxiety.

Not everyone got their Commanders and Baronesses shipped on the same day. My Commander arrived today and Baroness tomorrow. They're probably in a similar situation. Or they just didn't want to overwhelm and part both out.

Baroness has arrived down under, and promptly left again ,
Well I missed the delivery man so hopefully tomorrow I can nab it ..damn ! ( but that was Quick for SS into BNE )

alright wifey stoped the vehicle so I have her in hand ( pics will follow ) , 1st impression is great
not a fan of the plastic pouches the hands are really soft and the articulation is restricted by the outfit. ( don't like the joints that much ) not your standard double hinge elbows . but the double ball if that makes sense. like those new knock of hot toy bodies
still the biggest complaint I have is which head to use they are both great . and she is a fine addition to my cobra line

Seeing those pics made me realise why they made her eyes looking up... she got that whole sexy looking over the top of her glasses thing going on!

Back