SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The worst part about the AVP Preds was that frickin body net. the armor was no picnic, either. I did like assembling Hicks, though.

The net was the easiest part. I always hated getting the chest armor together and putting in all those goddam springy things. Everything else was a cake walk.

How many have you put together since moving into the new pad, Dave? I know you had a ton that were unassembled, right?

Not one :(

Heck I need to open HT Alice, Superman, Art Avenger and Shadow Predator still :rotfl :(

I don't get to play, King has me slaving.

sad%20child.jpg

I don't miss putting Predators together at all. The last pain in the ass figure was the 2007 PMC Kurt Russell dude, I thought I was going to have a aneurism. :panic: I love to futz, cause it's a must. Tweezers are your friend.

Not one :(

Heck I need to open HT Alice, Superman, Art Avenger and Shadow Predator still :rotfl :(

I don't get to play, King has me slaving.

Hey! What the hell did I tell you about texting during work hours???

Back to work Skimonkey!!!

I got him today. Will take pics this weekend assuming the weather outside is not as ____ty as they're saying.

So i got my Hawk and as i was futzing him i noticed he has a frozen hip joint. it won't won't rotate where the thigh piece meets that round hip piece. I tried twisting it but i'm scared the leg is gonna break if i keep twisting it. Anybody got any ideas on how to loosen it up?

Back