SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Thanks! I can't wait for you all to see some of the stuff I've worked on since SDCC. My current project is mind-blowing, but you can't force me to tell you what it is, so don't try. You don't understand the power of the Sideshow. It would be unwise for you to try to lower my defenses.:nono

DESTRO!!!!!!! and or a new VADER!!!!

Given the clues he's so "subtly" dropped it either rhymes with "part raider" or "puke pie slopper." :lol

Let me just theorize a little bit more here, ...:rotfl:rotfl...

It can't be a Star Wars reference if he is trying to keep it secretive since it's an obvious give away. Therefore, :lecture it's either the Dark Lord Sauron or Destro. Yes...Yes!!! It all makes perfect sense now...

Let me just theorize a little bit more here, ...:rotfl:rotfl...

It can't be a Star Wars reference if he is trying to keep it secretive since it's an obvious give away. Therefore, :lecture it's either the Dark Lord Sauron or Destro. Yes...Yes!!! It all makes perfect sense now...

This isn't the first clue. The first one was something to the effect of, "if only you could see it... with your own eyes" or something to that effect. :wink1:

Pixy seems to think it's a ROTJ Vader (delux w/ESB jazz) Sideshow's been hinting at. But the clues also point to Jedi Luke, which they've already expressed an interest in redoing. With the Jedi 30th Anny coming up in a little over a year, it's probably ROTJ related. :lol

This isn't the first clue. The first one was something to the effect of, "if only you could see it... with your own eyes" or something to that effect. :wink1:

Pixy seems to think it's a ROTJ Vader (delux w/ESB jazz) Sideshow's been hinting at. But the clues also point to Jedi Luke, which they've already expressed an interest in redoing. With the Jedi 30th Anny coming up in a little over a year, it's probably ROTJ related. :lol

Baaahhhhh

Bollocks!!!

I'd don't like stepping outside of my line but if it is a Vader I would have no choice. Screw the Jedi kid.

Cause Evilface > Buttmunch.

And have spent lots of $$$ with em since they went direct so they better give me some nice treatment. :lol

Oh I've given them my fair share too. They snagged me directly with Jaws and Freddy vs Jason exclusives. But I guess you are right. Evilface > Buttmunch :(

But I did get my notice tonight for my replacement head :lol

better be a ROTJ Vader Surfer.....but is it in collaboration with Hot Toys? Obviously they helped with the some of the armor figures but will they do a Shaw HS? Come on Surfer....search your feelings....you know it to be true?

I just fixed the paint rubs in the hair on my Hawk head myself. I just had to mix up a little black with some burnt umber and you can't even tell the rubs were there.

I guess the paint rubs in the hair are a common thing on Hawk. I have a couple on my Reg head too.

tumblr_lasmpzzeeO1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif

Back to talking about Gen Hawk. . .By the way long time lurker, 1st time poster. . .I LOVE gi joe, and for the most part really like what SideShow has done so far. . .That said, I bought a Hawk head, and was totally disappointed!

The sculpt is good enough but the size is, the proportion of the head is enormous! What was SS thinking? Does any one else feel this way? Compared to Soldier Story, or TTL/ Toys Citys it's huge. In my oppinion Toys City's head sculpts are the perfect size, if only Side Show could incorporate their size sculpts on a swivel neck, that'd be awesome! I have to mention, this is the 1st un masked SS Joe sculp I own. . .I have the Firefly sculpt and Beach head masked sculpts and think they're size/ proportion is right on the money. . .but Hawk's melon is ginormous.

Thoughts?

Back